Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

:
» ما يتداعى الكبار و الصغار بفعله ببلادنا يوم الثلاثاء القادم , أقول لهم : اتقوا الله
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm by hossam Masri

»  Muslims Majority in Europe Within 20 Years
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:01 am by hossam Masri

»  A Conversation with Ingrid Mattson
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

»  القران الكريم Quran Mishary Alafasy
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 am by hossam Masri

» صفحة الشيخ مشاري راشد العفاسي
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am by hossam Masri

» بر الوالدين طريقك إلى الجنة
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am by hossam Masri

» مليار وأربعون مليون وتسعمائة وثلاثة وسبعون ألف وثمانمائة وأربعة وعشرون حسنة
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 am by hossam Masri

»  سمية علي الديب في برنامج علم القرآن على قناة أزهري
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm by hossam Masri

» قناة أزهرى برنامج علم القرآن الحقة
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm by hossam Masri

» تحزيرنرجوا من الأخوة الأعضاء في الفيس بوك
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

»  Somaya Abdul Aziz Eddeb - Surat Al Shams
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 am by hossam Masri

»  Summaya Eddeb--Surah Al Fajr
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Blind Student Recites Quran
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 am by hossam Masri

»  Little Boy Recites Quran
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: How to Deal With the Quran
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: Being Dutiful to Parents
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: The Concept of Worship in Islam
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 am by hossam Masri

» Misrepresentation and lies about the Qur'an
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Sh. Yusuf Estes' Advice to Muslims
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 am by hossam Masri

»  How does Islam say to deal with Non Muslims?
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 am by hossam Masri

»  Priests and Preachers enter Islam
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 am by hossam Masri

» لا تعرض نفسك للفتنة
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm by hossam Masri

» 7 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm by hossam Masri

» 6 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm by hossam Masri

» 5 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm by hossam Masri

» 4 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm by hossam Masri

» 3 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm by hossam Masri

» 2 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm by hossam Masri

» 1 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - Introduction - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm by hossam Masri

» Quran Subjects
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 am by hossam Masri

»  حج المرأة
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am by hossam Masri

» تعريف الاسلام The definition of Islam
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm by hossam Masri

» الوحدة الوطنيه في مصر المسلم والقبطى أخوه بوحدة الدم والأرض
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 pm by hossam Masri

» كيف كرم النبي محمد أقباط مصر
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm by hossam Masri

» الأرض المقدسة - حب الأقصى
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am by hossam Masri

»  التيه - اليقين في الله
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة نبى الله موسى والخضر - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة السيدة مريم - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am by hossam Masri

»  سيدنا يوسف وفتنة النساء- كنوز - عمرو خالد
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm by hossam Masri

»  هل صوت المرأة عورة؟؟
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm by hossam Masri

»  (الإسلام بكل لغات العالم) Islam in all languages of the world
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Türkçe
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Nederlands
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Italiano
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Indonesia
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Français
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Español
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 am by hossam Masri

» Islam English
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Deutsch
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Bosanski
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Azərbaycanca
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 am by hossam Masri

» حتى لا تشتعل مصر
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Islam in Spanish - ISLAM EN ESPAÑOL 1/7
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 am by hossam Masri

»  رسالة لكل من تحب على الأنترنت رسالة هامة
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am by hossam Masri

»  A) The Quran on Human Embryonic Development:
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm by hossam Masri

» Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm by hossam Masri

» Welcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVD
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm by hossam Masri

»  learn an Arabic Language.
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm by hossam Masri

»  Honey kills Bacteria that resist antibiotics
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm by hossam Masri

» انا مصرى ضد الارهاب ودعوه جماعيه
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

» روزا ھەققىدە 70 مەسىلە
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 am by hossam Masri

» پەزىلەتلىك شەيخ مۇھەممەد سالىھ ئەلمۇنەججىد
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 am by hossam Masri

» The Right Creed from the Book and the Sunnah
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 am by hossam Masri

»  موقع العفاسي Site .alafasy
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 am by hossam Masri

»  Relief through Supplication
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:23 pm by hossam Masri

»  )))))Huda TV
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm by hossam Masri

» نعمة الإيمان
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:09 pm by hossam Masri

» سيرة مصعب بن عمير رضي الله عنه
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

»  رساله الي ارهابي
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm by hossam Masri

»  محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am by hossam Masri

» جسم الإنسان فى القرآن
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 am by hossam Masri

» لأعمال التي تدخل صاحبها النار؛؛أسماء المبشرون بالنار .
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 am by hossam Masri

» Insha Allah
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm by hossam Masri

»  LOVE IN ISLAM
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm by hossam Masri

»  Islam is the way of life for those who believe in God and want to live a life in worship and obedience to none but God.
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm by hossam Masri

»  CNN Reports: Powerball is Fireball
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm by hossam Masri

» NO ALCOHOL, ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY! لا الكحول، تماما وبشكل إيجابي!
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Wills الوصايا الإسلامية
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm by hossam Masri

» العلاقة بين الوالدين والطفل في الإسلام Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm by hossam Masri

» Family - Basis for Society
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm by hossam Masri

»  الطريق الروحي للإسلام The Spiritual Path of Islam
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

» Social System of Islam
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Concept of Life
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm by hossam Masri

» Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm by hossam Masri

» Translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in Russian Language - Al-Fatiha and Chapter Amma
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 am by hossam Masri

» هل اقتبس القران من كتب اليهود والنصاري
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:55 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:40 pm by hossam Masri

» حوكمی له‌به‌ركردنی جل وبه‌رگ كه‌ وێنه‌ی تێدایه‌
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm by hossam Masri

» لێكۆڵینه‌وه‌یه‌كی فقهی سه‌باره‌ت به‌ڕۆژووی مانگی شه‌عبان
(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 pm by hossam Masri

عدد الزوار

(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), Labels=0

(((The importance of hijab in Islam))),

hossam Masri
    hossam Masri
    مدير المنتدي The administrator
    مدير المنتدي  The administrator

عدد المساهمات : 1414
    نقاط : 4057
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-06-18
    الموقع : https://islam2110.yoo7.com

(((The importance of hijab in Islam))), Empty (((The importance of hijab in Islam))),

Post by hossam Masri Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:34 pm

(((The importance of hijab in Islam))),
    Praise be to God alone, and blessings and peace be upon the Prophet after him, and after: -
    They had been Muslim women in Islamic law careful attention are bound to maintain her chastity, and makes them dear to the side, lofty place, and that the conditions imposed on him in dress and adornments were not only to fill the pretext of corruption which results from Finery Decorative, this is not a restriction of their freedom, but is to protect it Down in the dark humiliation, and solve vulgarity, or be the scene of the eyes of the beholders.
    ------------------------------
    Virtues of the hijab:
    Headscarf in obedience to God Almighty and to obey the Messenger peace be upon him:
    Allaah has commanded us to obey him and obey the Messenger peace be upon him said: (What was for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger is to have any option about their those who disobey Allah and His Messenger have decreed a) [parties: 36]
    God has ordered women veil God said: (Say to the believing women to lower-Aware of their private parts does not reveal their adornment except what appears them) [Nur: 31]
    The Almighty said: (And stay in your houses do not display yourselves like the times of ignorance) [parties: 33] and the Almighty said: (It is obligatory for comfort, ask them from behind a veil, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts) [parties: 53] and the Almighty said: (O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women the believers to draw their bodies) [parties: 59].
    The Prophet peace be upon him: "women exposed" means must be covered.
    ---------------------
    Veil chastity:
    God has made the commitment to address the veil of chastity, God said: (O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the believing women, ask them from behind a screen, they should be known so do not disturb) [parties: 59]
    To Tstrhn Afaiv that they do not disturb Msonat () is not being hurt them immoral, and saying so do not disturb Him () to indicate that the knowledge of the advantages of women abused her and her family sedition and evil.
    --------------------------
    Purity of the veil:
    Almighty said: (It is obligatory for comfort, ask them from behind a screen that is purer for your hearts and their hearts) [parties: 53].
    He described the veil as a purity to the hearts of the believers, men and women because the eye if you do not see no Esheth heart, hence the heart when you are not the vision I cleanse, and not discord then shown because the veil is cut ambitions patients hearts: (not soft to say desire, in whose heart disease) [parties: 32 ].
    ---------------------
    Hijab to cover:
    The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "God is shy Steer, like shyness and modesty" and said peace be upon him: "Any woman who takes off her clothes in her home is violating God concealed it," and the penalty of sex work.
    Strengthen the veil
    He says: (O Children of Adam was sent down to you raiment to conceal and Suatkm but the raiment of the best) [custom: 26]
    -------------------------
    The veil of Faith:
    God Almighty did not address the veil but hurry, he said the Almighty: (And tell the believing) and said, God and the believing women ()
    As income women from the Bani Tamim Mother of the Believers - Aisha, may God bless them - they thin clothes said: "If ye believing this is not the clothes of believing women, although non-believers Saddle Vtemtan it."
    ----------------------
    The veil of shyness:
    He said peace be upon him: "Every religion of ethics, and the generation of Islam modesty" and said peace be upon him: "Modesty is part of faith, and faith is in paradise," he said upon him peace: "Modesty and faith centuries all, raising the one lifting the other".
    -----------------------
    Veil Other:
    Commensurate with the veil also with jealousy that mount by a normal man who despises be extended looks treacherous to his wife and daughters, and how much of a war waged in ignorance of Islam jealous women and diets for their femininity, "said Ali may Allah be pleased with him:" I have heard that wives Izaahman infidels - namely men unbelievers Persians - in markets, but Tagaron? It is not the best one who does not envious. "
    -----------------------
    Kabbaih Finery:
    Finery disobedience to the Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him
    Those who disobey Allah and His Messenger, it does not hurt only himself, and will not harm Allah a thing, "said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him:" All of my ummah will enter Paradise except those who refuse, "They said: O Messenger of God and refuse? He said: "Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise and whoever disobeys me has refused."
    ----------------------------
    Finery brings a curse and expulsion of the Mercy of God:
    The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "It will be at the end of my scantily dressed women, on their heads that looks divination, they Anohn camels."
    -------------------------------
    Finery of the attributes of the people of Hell:
    The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: "There are two types of people of Hell have not seen: people with whips like the tails of cattle, beating people, and scantily dressed women .." talk.
    --------------------------------
    Finery blackness and darkness of the Day of Resurrection:
    Narrated that the Prophet peace be upon him, he said: "Like Alravlp in the decorations in other people, like the darkness of the Day of Judgement and not light it," wants to swaying as she walks They carried her clothes come on the Day of Resurrection, dark black like Mtsadjadp in the dark and modern - albeit weak - but the meaning is correct, because pleasure in the punishment of sin, and perfume stink, and light for darkness, as opposed to acts of worship, the breath of fasting and the blood of the martyr is sweeter to Allah than the scent of musk.
    Finery hypocrisy:
    The Prophet peace be upon him: "The best wives, loving and fertile, Almuasip favorable, if Atakin God, the evil of your women unveiled Almtejelat They are hypocrites will not enter Paradise except such as chough," chough: This is a red beak and legs, which is a euphemism for a few go to heaven women because of this description in a few crows.
    Finery disruption of the scandal:
    The Messenger of Allaah peace be upon him said: "Any woman who gave her clothes, not in her husband's house, it has violated the veil that was between them and God Almighty."
    -----------------------------
    Finery obscene:
    Women are rugged and uncover the genitalia obscene and loathing he says: (And if they do sin they found our fathers doing it and Allah has enjoined upon us say that God does not command lewdness) [custom: 28]
    Satan is the one who ordered this outrageous (Satan promises you poverty and bids you to immorality) [Baqarah: 268]
    Finery years devilish:
    The story of Adam with Satan reveals to us how keen the enemy of God, Satan revealed stand out, and rape the scenes, and Finery fundamental goal has, he says: (O Children of Adam does not Evtnnkm Satan is also the director obey Paradise tends them to Bashma to Erihma Suathma) [custom: 27]
    Satan, then, is the owner of invitation Finery and unfolding, a leader of leaders of the so-called liberation of women.
    -------------------------------
    Finery Jewish way:
    Sold to the Jews in the area of a large breaking of nations through the fitnah of women who can experience old in this field, as the Prophet said peace be upon him: "Fear the world and fear women, for the first fitnah the Children of Israel was in women."
    Finery ignorance skunk:
    He says: (And stay in your houses do not display yourselves like the times of ignorance) [parties: 33]
    He described the Prophet peace be upon him claim ignorance as a skunk any malicious Vdaoy ignorance sister of the times of ignorance, and the Prophet peace be upon him: "everything is ignorance is under my feet," whether the times of ignorance, and claim ignorance, and diet ignorance.
    -----------------------------------
    Finery backwardness and degradation:
    The unfolding and nudity bestiality animal encroachment, they tend not to descend, a man is only to be reversed and the inferior rank of Rights, which the generosity of God, and here was a wanton display a sign of the corruption of human nature and lack of jealousy and death and dulling sense of feeling ....
    -------------------------------------
    Finery the door of extreme evil
    This is because of the texts of Islam, and ponder over the consequences of a certain date Finery and harmful effects on religion and the world, especially if joined by a careless mixing.
    It is these negative consequences:
    * Race unveiled in the field of ornamental, which is forbidden in order to draw attention to them .. Which damage the morality and money and makes women Calclap degrading treatment.
    Including: corruption, ethics men, especially young people and push them into immoral forbidden. Including: trafficking in women as a means of propaganda or entertainment in the areas of trade and others.
    Including: abuse of women the same as the presumption Finery indicate bad faith and malicious Taiwitha exposing them to harm the wicked and foolish.
    Including: the spread of disease for saying peace be upon him: "did not appear evil people who never even declare only those revealed by the plague and pain that were not their ancestors who have passed on."
    Including: facilitating the sin of adultery eye: He said peace be upon him: "Eyes adultery sighted" Things become difficult to obey gaze which is definitely more dangerous than atomic bombs and earthquakes. He says: (If we are to perish village of ours Mtrfaita transgress the right of them to say Vadmournaha destructive) [Isra: 16], and says in the hadeeth: "The people saw no evil is about to change it Iemanm God's punishment."
    O Muslim sister:
    Hala weighed the words of the Prophet peace be upon him: "Nh hurt by the Muslims," If they remove harmful from the road of faith, Which is the most fork ... Stone in the road, or sedition corrupts the hearts and minds rocking, are common among the Believers?
    That no Muslim man plagued you today allure distract him from the remembrance of Allah and Tsdh on the Straight Path - you could make him safe from it - but Oakbk them tomorrow Nabu God is great.
    Padre to obey God, and invited you to criticize people, and blame God tomorrow calculating the harsher and more.
    -------------------------------------
    Conditions must be met by society in order to be legitimate veil:
    I: to cover all of a woman's body to the more correct.
    Second: that the veil is not in the same decoration.
    Third: to be brazen Tgena not cured.
    Fourth: to be wide and loose but tight.
    V: Mboukra not be perfumed.
    VI: Clothing should not resemble kaafir women.
    VII: It should not resemble men's clothes.
    VIII: that is not intended to fame among the people.
    -----------------------------------
    Ahz Re Finery Mystery:
    If you think about the conditions mentioned above show you that many of the girls names Bamahgbat day age of the veil in something they who are without sin Isameen name Visameen Finery veil, obedience and disobedience.
    The effort the enemies of the Islamic awakening if stopped in its tracks and brutally repressed; so God guile, and proved faithful and the believers to obey the Lord Almighty. Hand, thought that deal with a malicious manner designed to deviate from her divine images so they start to promote the creator of the veil that they "compromise" that satisfies veiled by the Lord - they claimed - at the same time keep pace with society and maintain the "elegance"!
    --------------
    A Muslim woman has is his Lord and hasten to be translated into practical reality, love and dignity of Islam and happiness law of Rahman, and hear and obey for the good creatures peace be upon him indifferent to what is on it that blocks stray Lost, Almahlp the reality of the situation and ignore any determination of the long awaited .
    He has denied God faith that those who do obey Him and His Messenger, peace be upon him said: (And they say believe in Allah and the messenger, and we obey a party of them after this, and those believers (47) and, when summoned to Allah and His Messenger to judge between them, some of them are exposed) [ Light: 47.48] has to say (The answer of the Believers, when summoned to Allah and His Messenger to judge between them to say: We hear and obey, and those are the successful (51) He who obeys Allah and His Messenger, and fear Allah and do right, they are the winners) [Light: 51.52]
    And Safiya bint Shaybah said: them we are at Aisha - may Allah be pleased with them - said: "she recalled women Quraish and Vdilhn, said Aisha - may Allah be pleased: -" The women of Quraish as well, and I am God, what I've seen the best of the women of Ansar more ratifications of the book of God, and Believing downloading, I have revealed Al-Nour (and hope to get married) [Nur: 31] turned their husbands to them rehearse what Allah hath revealed them by, and followed the man to his wife and daughter, sister, and upon all his relatives, what of them a woman only has to Mrtha relay (ie the pattern pictures of Backpacker, a housing) Vaatgert tags (ie, starting by the head and face) ratifications and belief in what was revealed in his book, their knowledge of and behind the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Matgerat if the crows on their heads "and blessings of Allaah be upon our Prophet Muhammad and his companions.
    ----------------------------------------
    -------------------
    (May Allah reward you with good)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 pm