Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

:
» ما يتداعى الكبار و الصغار بفعله ببلادنا يوم الثلاثاء القادم , أقول لهم : اتقوا الله
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm by hossam Masri

»  Muslims Majority in Europe Within 20 Years
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:01 am by hossam Masri

»  A Conversation with Ingrid Mattson
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

»  القران الكريم Quran Mishary Alafasy
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 am by hossam Masri

» صفحة الشيخ مشاري راشد العفاسي
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am by hossam Masri

» بر الوالدين طريقك إلى الجنة
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am by hossam Masri

» مليار وأربعون مليون وتسعمائة وثلاثة وسبعون ألف وثمانمائة وأربعة وعشرون حسنة
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 am by hossam Masri

»  سمية علي الديب في برنامج علم القرآن على قناة أزهري
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm by hossam Masri

» قناة أزهرى برنامج علم القرآن الحقة
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm by hossam Masri

» تحزيرنرجوا من الأخوة الأعضاء في الفيس بوك
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

»  Somaya Abdul Aziz Eddeb - Surat Al Shams
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 am by hossam Masri

»  Summaya Eddeb--Surah Al Fajr
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Blind Student Recites Quran
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 am by hossam Masri

»  Little Boy Recites Quran
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: How to Deal With the Quran
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: Being Dutiful to Parents
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: The Concept of Worship in Islam
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 am by hossam Masri

» Misrepresentation and lies about the Qur'an
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Sh. Yusuf Estes' Advice to Muslims
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 am by hossam Masri

»  How does Islam say to deal with Non Muslims?
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 am by hossam Masri

»  Priests and Preachers enter Islam
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 am by hossam Masri

» لا تعرض نفسك للفتنة
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm by hossam Masri

» 7 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm by hossam Masri

» 6 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm by hossam Masri

» 5 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm by hossam Masri

» 4 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm by hossam Masri

» 3 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm by hossam Masri

» 2 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm by hossam Masri

» 1 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - Introduction - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm by hossam Masri

» Quran Subjects
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 am by hossam Masri

»  حج المرأة
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am by hossam Masri

» تعريف الاسلام The definition of Islam
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm by hossam Masri

» الوحدة الوطنيه في مصر المسلم والقبطى أخوه بوحدة الدم والأرض
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 pm by hossam Masri

» كيف كرم النبي محمد أقباط مصر
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm by hossam Masri

» الأرض المقدسة - حب الأقصى
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am by hossam Masri

»  التيه - اليقين في الله
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة نبى الله موسى والخضر - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة السيدة مريم - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am by hossam Masri

»  سيدنا يوسف وفتنة النساء- كنوز - عمرو خالد
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm by hossam Masri

»  هل صوت المرأة عورة؟؟
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm by hossam Masri

»  (الإسلام بكل لغات العالم) Islam in all languages of the world
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Türkçe
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Nederlands
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Italiano
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Indonesia
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Français
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Español
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 am by hossam Masri

» Islam English
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Deutsch
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Bosanski
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Azərbaycanca
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 am by hossam Masri

» حتى لا تشتعل مصر
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Islam in Spanish - ISLAM EN ESPAÑOL 1/7
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 am by hossam Masri

»  رسالة لكل من تحب على الأنترنت رسالة هامة
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am by hossam Masri

»  A) The Quran on Human Embryonic Development:
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm by hossam Masri

» Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm by hossam Masri

» Welcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVD
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm by hossam Masri

»  learn an Arabic Language.
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm by hossam Masri

»  Honey kills Bacteria that resist antibiotics
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm by hossam Masri

» انا مصرى ضد الارهاب ودعوه جماعيه
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

» روزا ھەققىدە 70 مەسىلە
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 am by hossam Masri

» پەزىلەتلىك شەيخ مۇھەممەد سالىھ ئەلمۇنەججىد
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 am by hossam Masri

» The Right Creed from the Book and the Sunnah
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 am by hossam Masri

»  موقع العفاسي Site .alafasy
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 am by hossam Masri

»  Relief through Supplication
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:23 pm by hossam Masri

»  )))))Huda TV
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm by hossam Masri

» نعمة الإيمان
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:09 pm by hossam Masri

» سيرة مصعب بن عمير رضي الله عنه
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

»  رساله الي ارهابي
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm by hossam Masri

»  محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am by hossam Masri

» جسم الإنسان فى القرآن
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 am by hossam Masri

» لأعمال التي تدخل صاحبها النار؛؛أسماء المبشرون بالنار .
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 am by hossam Masri

» Insha Allah
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm by hossam Masri

»  LOVE IN ISLAM
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm by hossam Masri

»  Islam is the way of life for those who believe in God and want to live a life in worship and obedience to none but God.
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm by hossam Masri

»  CNN Reports: Powerball is Fireball
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm by hossam Masri

» NO ALCOHOL, ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY! لا الكحول، تماما وبشكل إيجابي!
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Wills الوصايا الإسلامية
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm by hossam Masri

» العلاقة بين الوالدين والطفل في الإسلام Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm by hossam Masri

» Family - Basis for Society
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm by hossam Masri

»  الطريق الروحي للإسلام The Spiritual Path of Islam
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

» Social System of Islam
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Concept of Life
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm by hossam Masri

» Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm by hossam Masri

» Translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in Russian Language - Al-Fatiha and Chapter Amma
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 am by hossam Masri

» هل اقتبس القران من كتب اليهود والنصاري
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:55 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:40 pm by hossam Masri

» حوكمی له‌به‌ركردنی جل وبه‌رگ كه‌ وێنه‌ی تێدایه‌
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm by hossam Masri

» لێكۆڵینه‌وه‌یه‌كی فقهی سه‌باره‌ت به‌ڕۆژووی مانگی شه‌عبان
كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 pm by hossam Masri

عدد الزوار

كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young Labels=0

كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young

hossam Masri
    hossam Masri
    مدير المنتدي The administrator
    مدير المنتدي  The administrator

عدد المساهمات : 1414
    نقاط : 4057
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-06-18
    الموقع : https://islam2110.yoo7.com

كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young Empty كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟Teaching of the prayer for young

Post by hossam Masri Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:11 pm

تعـــــــــليم الصـــــــــلاة للصغــــــــــــــار.........!!

كيف نرغب أطفالنا في الصلاة ؟

منذ البداية يجب أن يكون هناك اتفاق بين الوالدين- أو مَن يقوم برعاية الطفل- على سياسة واضحة ومحددة وثابتة ، حتى لا يحدث تشتت للطفل، وبالتالي ضياع كل الجهود المبذولة هباء ، فلا تكافئه الأم مثلاً على صلاته فيعود الأب بهدية أكبر مما أعطته أمه ، ويعطيها له دون أن يفعل شيئاً يستحق عليه المكافأة ، فذلك يجعل المكافأة التي أخذها على الصلاة صغيرة في عينيه أو بلا قيمة؛ أو أن تقوم الأم بمعاقبته على تقصيره ، فيأتي الأب ويسترضيه بشتى الوسائل خشية عليه.

وفي حالة مكافأته يجب أن تكون المكافأة سريعة حتى يشعر الطفل بأن هناك نتيجة لأفعاله، لأن الطفل ينسى بسرعة ، فإذا أدى الصلوات الخمس مثلاً في يوم ما ، تكون المكافأة بعد صلاة العشاء مباشرة.

أولاً: مرحلة الطفولة المبكرة (ما بين الثالثة و الخامسة) :

إن مرحلة الثالثة من العمر هي مرحلة بداية استقلال الطفل وإحساسه بكيانه وذاتيته ، ولكنها في نفس الوقت مرحلة الرغبة في التقليد ؛ فمن الخطأ أن نقول له إذا وقف بجوارنا ليقلدنا في الصلاة: " لا يا بني من حقك أن تلعب الآن حتى تبلغ السابعة ، فالصلاة ليست مفروضة عليك الآن " ؛ فلندعه على الفطرة يقلد كما يشاء ، ويتصرف بتلقائية ليحقق استقلاليته عنا من خلال فعل ما يختاره ويرغب فيه ، وبدون تدخلنا (اللهم إلا حين يدخل في مرحلة الخطر ) ... " فإذا وقف الطفل بجوار المصلي ثم لم يركع أو يسجد ثم بدأ يصفق مثلاً ويلعب ، فلندعه ولا نعلق على ذلك ، ولنعلم جميعاً أنهم في هذه المرحلة قد يمرون أمام المصلين ، أو يجلسون أمامهم أو يعتلون ظهورهم ، أو قد يبكون ، وفي الحالة الأخيرة لا حرج علينا أن نحملهم في الصلاة في حالة الخوف عليهم أو إذا لم يكن هناك بالبيت مثلاً من يهتم بهم ، كما أننا لا يجب أن ننهرهم في هذه المرحلة عما يحدث منهم من أخطاء بالنسبة للمصلى ..

وفي هذه المرحلة يمكن تحفيظ الطفل سور : الفاتحة ، والإخلاص ، والمعوذتين .

ثانياً:مرحلة الطفولة المتوسطة (ما بين الخامسة والسابعة ):

في هذه المرحلة يمكن بالكلام البسيط اللطيف الهادئ عن نعم الله تعالى وفضله وكرمه (المدعم بالعديد من الأمثلة) ، وعن حب الله تعالى لعباده، ورحمته ؛ يجعل الطفل من تلقاء نفسه يشتاق إلى إرضاء الله ، ففي هذه المرحلة يكون التركيز على كثرة الكلام عن الله تعالى وقدرته وأسمائه الحسنى وفضله ، وفي المقابل ، ضرورة طاعته وجمال الطاعة ويسرها وبساطتها وحلاوتها وأثرها على حياة الإنسان... وفي نفس الوقت لابد من أن يكون هناك قدوة صالحة يراها الصغير أمام عينيه ، فمجرد رؤية الأب والأم والتزامهما بالصلاة خمس مرات يومياً ، دون ضجر ، أو ملل يؤثِّّّّّّر إيجابياً في نظرة الطفل لهذه الطاعة ، فيحبها لحب المحيطين به لها ، ويلتزم بها كما يلتزم بأي عادة وسلوك يومي. ولكن حتى لا تتحول الصلاة إلى عادة وتبقى في إطار العبادة ، لابد من أن يصاحب ذلك شيء من تدريس العقيدة ، ومن المناسب هنا سرد قصة الإسراء والمعراج ، وفرض الصلاة ، أو سرد قصص الصحابة الكرام وتعلقهم بالصلاة ...

ومن المحاذير التي نركِّز عليها دوما الابتعاد عن أسلوب المواعظ والنقد الشديد أو أسلوب الترهيب والتهديد ؛ وغني عن القول أن الضرب في هذه السن غير مباح ، فلابد من التعزيز الإيجابي ، بمعنى التشجيع له حتى تصبح الصلاة جزءاً أساسياً من حياته.

ويراعى وجود الماء الدافئ في الشتاء ، فقد يهرب الصغير من الصلاة لهروبه من الماء البارد، هذا بشكل عام ؛ وبالنسبة للبنات ، فنحببهم بأمور قد تبدو صغيرة تافهة ولكن لها أبعد الأثر ، مثل حياكة طرحة صغيرة مزركشة ملونة تشبه طرحة الأم في بيتها ، وتوفير سجادة صغيرة خاصة بالطفلة ..

ويمكن إذا لاحظنا كسل الطفل أن نتركه يصلي ركعتين مثلا حتى يشعر فيما بعد بحلاوة الصلاة ثم نعلمه عدد ركعات الظهر والعصر فيتمها من تلقاء نفسه ، كما يمكن تشجيع الطفل الذي يتكاسل عن الوضوء بعمل طابور خاص بالوضوء يبدأ به الولد الكسول ويكون هو القائد ويضم الطابور كل الأفراد الموجودين بالمنزل في هذا الوقت .

ويلاحظ أن تنفيذ سياسة التدريب على الصلاة يكون بالتدريج ، فيبدأ الطفل بصلاة الصبح يومياً ، ثم الصبح والظهر ، وهكذا حتى يتعود بالتدريج إتمام الصلوات الخمس ، وذلك في أي وقت ، وعندما يتعود على ذلك يتم تدريبه على صلاتها في أول الوقت، وبعد أن يتعود ذلك ندربه على السنن ، كلٌ حسب استطاعته وتجاوبه.

ويمكن استخدام التحفيز لذلك ، فنكافئه بشتى أنواع المكافآت ، وليس بالضرورة أن تكون المكافأة مالاً ، بأن نعطيه مكافأة إذا صلى الخمس فروض ولو قضاء ، ثم مكافأة على الفروض الخمس إذا صلاها في وقتها ، ثم مكافأة إذا صلى الفروض الخمس في أول الوقت. (11)
    ويجب أن نعلمه أن السعي إلى الصلاة سعي إلى الجنة ، ويمكن استجلاب الخير الموجود بداخله ، بأن نقول له: " أكاد أراك يا حبيبي تطير بجناحين في الجنة ، أو "أنا متيقنة من أن الله تعالى راض عنك و يحبك كثيراً لما تبذله من جهد لأداء الصلاة "، أو :"حلمت أنك تلعب مع الصبيان في الجنة والرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم يلعب معكم بعد أن صليتم جماعة معه"...وهكذا . (10)

أما البنين ، فتشجيعهم على مصاحبة والديهم ( أو من يقوم مقامهم من الثقات) إلى المسجد ، يكون سبب سعادة لهم ؛ أولاً لاصطحاب والديهم ، وثانياً للخروج من المنزل كثيراً ، ويراعى البعد عن الأحذية ذات الأربطة التي تحتاج إلى وقت ومجهود وصبر من
    الصغير لربطها أو خلعها...

ويراعى في هذه المرحلة تعليم الطفل بعض أحكام الطهارة البسيطة مثل أهمية التحرز من النجاسة كالبول وغيره ، وكيفية الاستنجاء ، وآداب قضاء الحاجة ، وضرورة المحافظة على نظافة الجسم والملابس ، مع شرح علاقة الطهارة بالصلاة .

و يجب أيضاً تعليم الطفل الوضوء ، وتدريبه على ذلك عملياً ، كما كان الصحابة الكرام يفعلون مع أبنائهم

ثالثاً:مرحلة الطفولة المتأخرة (ما بين السابعة والعاشرة) :

في هذه المرحلة يلحظ بصورة عامة تغير سلوك الأبناء تجاه الصلاة ، وعدم التزامهم بها ، حتى وإن كانوا قد تعودوا عليها ، فيلحظ التكاسل والتهرب وإبداء التبرم ، إنها ببساطة طبيعة المرحلة الجديدة : مرحلة التمرد وصعوبة الانقياد ، والانصياع وهنا لابد من التعامل بحنكة وحكمة معهم ، فنبتعد عن السؤال المباشر : هل صليت العصر؟ لأنهم سوف يميلون إلى الكذب وادعاء الصلاة للهروب منها ، فيكون رد الفعل إما الصياح في وجهه لكذبه ، أو إغفال الأمر ، بالرغم من إدراك كذبه ، والأولََى من هذا وذاك هو التذكير بالصلاة في صيغة تنبيه لا سؤال ، مثل العصر يا شباب : مرة ، مرتين ثلاثة ، وإن قال مثلاً أنه صلى في حجرته ، فقل لقد استأثرت حجرتك بالبركة ، فتعال نصلي في حجرتي لنباركها؛فالملائكة تهبط بالرحمة والبركة في أماكن الصلاة!! وتحسب تلك الصلاة نافلة ، ولنقل ذلك بتبسم وهدوء حتى لا يكذب مرة أخرى .

إن لم يصلِّ الطفل يقف الأب أو الأم بجواره-للإحراج -ويقول: " أنا في الانتظار لشيء ضروري لابد أن يحدث قبل فوات الأوان " (بطريقة حازمة ولكن غير قاسية بعيدة عن التهديد )

كما يجب تشجيعهم، ويكفي للبنات أن نقول :"هيا سوف أصلي تعالى معي"، فالبنات يملن إلى صلاة الجماعة ، لأنها أيسر مجهوداً وفيها تشجيع ، أما الذكور فيمكن تشجيعهم على الصلاة بالمسجد و هي بالنسبة للطفل فرصة للترويح بعد طول المذاكرة ، ولضمان نزوله يمكن ربط النزول بمهمة ثانية ، مثل شراء الخبز ، أو السؤال عن الجار ...إلخ.
    وفي كلا الحالتين: الطفل أو الطفلة، يجب أن لا ننسى التشجيع والتعزيز والإشارة إلى أن التزامه بالصلاة من أفضل ما يعجبنا في شخصياتهم ، وأنها ميزة تطغى على باقي المشكلات والعيوب ، وفي هذه السن يمكن أن يتعلم الطفل أحكام الطهارة، وصفة النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وبعض الأدعية الخاصة بالصلاة، ويمكن اعتبار يوم بلوغ الطفل السابعة حدث مهم في حياة الطفل، بل وإقامة احتفال خاص بهذه المناسبة، يدعى إليه المقربون ويزين المنزل بزينة خاصة ، إنها مرحلة بدء المواظبة على الصلاة!!

ولاشك أن هذا يؤثر في نفس الطفل بالإيجاب ، بل يمكن أيضاً الإعلان عن هذه المناسبة داخل البيت قبلها بفترة كشهرين مثلا ، أو شهر حتى يظل الطفل مترقباً لمجيء هذا الحدث الأكبر!!

وفي هذه المرحلة نبدأ بتعويده أداء الخمس صلوات كل يوم ، وإن فاتته إحداهن يقوم بقضائها ، وحين يلتزم بتأديتهن جميعا على ميقاتها ، نبدأ بتعليمه الصلاة فور سماع الأذان وعدم تأخيرها ؛ وحين يتعود أداءها بعد الأذان مباشرة ، يجب تعليمه سنن الصلاة ونذكر له فضلها ، وأنه مخيَّر بين أن يصليها الآن ، أو حين يكبر

Teaching of the prayer for young .........!!

How do we want our children in prayer?

From the outset there must be agreement between the parents - or is caring for the child - on the policy and a clear, specific and fixed, so there is no separation of the child, and thus the loss of all efforts in vain, it rewards the mother, for example, his prayer is attributable to father a gift larger than given by his mother, and gives him without doing anything to deserve the reward, it makes the reward that he took to pray in small eyes or no value; or that the mother punish him for his shortcomings, it comes Estrdih father and by all means fear of it.

In the case of remuneration should be quick to reward the child feels that there is a result of his actions, because the child is quickly forgotten, if for example, led the five daily prayers in the day, be rewarded directly after evening prayers.

First: early childhood (between the third and fifth):

The third phase of life is the starting stage of children's autonomy and sense of physical integrity, and characteristics, but at the same time the stage of the desire to tradition; it would be wrong to tell him if he stands next door to Iqldna in prayer: "No, my sons have the right to play now until it reaches the seventh, the prayer is not imposed on you now "; Flandah mimics on instinct as he pleases, and act spontaneously to achieve independence from us through the action of one's choice and desire, and without our intervention (except when included in the phase of the risk) ... "If the boy stood next to the worshiper and you do not bow or prostrate and then started clapping for example, plays, Flandah We do not comment on that, but we all know they are at this stage may pass before the worshipers, or sitting in front of them or standing up in their backs, or you may cry, In the latter case there is nothing wrong We must hold them in prayer in the state of fear to them, or if there is no home, for example, cares about them, and we should not Nnehrhm at this stage what is happening for them from the mistakes of the chapel ..

At this stage, teaching the child Sur: light, sincerity, and al.

Second: the stage of middle childhood (between the fifth and seventh):

At this stage can speak simple gentle quiet for God Almighty and His bounty and generosity (subsidized many of the examples), and the love of Allah for His slaves, and mercy; makes the child of his own longing to please God, at this stage the focus is to have a lot to talk about God and his ability and His beautiful names and virtues, in turn, the need to obey him and the beauty of obedience and is pleased simplicity and sweetness and its impact on human life ... At the same time, we must be a good example to see the small front of his eyes, the very vision of father and mother and their commitment to prayer five times a day, without tiring, or boring a positive impact in the view of the child for this obedience, Faihbha love those around him have, and adheres to and abides by any normally and conduct a daily basis. But so as not to turn to prayer usually remain within the framework of worship, we have to be accompanied by something from the teaching of religion, it is appropriate here tell the story of Flowers, and the imposition of prayer, or telling the stories of his noble Companions and their attachment to pray ...

One caveat that is always in focus to move away from sermons and harsh criticism or a method of intimidation and threats; It goes without saying that the beatings in this age is not permissible, it must be positive reinforcement, encouraging the sense that even prayer becomes an essential part of his life.

Takes into account the presence of warm water in winter, it escapes the small prayer for the escape of cold water, this in general; and for girls, Venhabbhm things may seem small trivial, but has far-reaching effect, such as sewing Scarves small decorative color like Scarves mother in her home, and the provision of small carpet especially the girl child ..

And that if we noticed the laziness of the child to let him pray two rak'ahs for example, so that the later sweetness of the prayer, then we know the number of rak'ahs Zuhr and Asr Veetmha by itself, it can also encourage the child being lazy ablution work queue special Balodu start doing boy lazy and be the leader and has line of all individuals existing home at this time.

It is noted that the implementation of training policy to pray to be gradually, begins with the child with Fajr every day, and morning and afternoon, and so on until you get used to gradually complete the five daily prayers, and at any time, and when you get used to it will be trained on the links in the first time, and after that get used to it Ndrih the Sunan, all he could by and responsiveness.

Can be used as motivation, the Venkavih various types of rewards, not necessarily to be the reward money, to give a reward if he prays five hypotheses even eliminate, and then reward hypothesis five if you pray on time, and then rewarded when he prays hypothesis five in the first time. (11)
    We must teach that the pursuit of prayer to seek Paradise, and can bring in the goodness that exists within it, to say to him: "I'd see you, my beloved, fly wings in heaven, or" I'm sure that the Almighty God was satisfied with you and loves you very much for their effort to pray "Or:" I dreamed of you play with the boys in Paradise and the Prophet, peace be upon him play with you after the group pray for him, "... and so on. (10)

The boys, Vchjiehm to accompany their parents (or their deputies of the trustworthy) to the mosque, be the cause of happiness for them; first to accompany their parents, and secondly to get out of the house a lot, and shall be removed from shoes with laces that require time and effort and patience
    Small to be linked or takes them off ...

Taken into account in this stage the child's education of some provisions of the simple purity such as the importance of avoiding impurity Kalpol and others, and how to oneself, and bathroom etiquette and the need to maintain the cleanliness of the body and clothing, with an explanation of the relationship Purity prayer.

And education of the child must also wash, trained on the practical, as was his noble Companions to do with their children

III: late childhood (between the seventh and tenth):

At this stage to note in general change the behavior of children to pray, and do not abide by them, even though they have accustomed to, section shows laziness and evasion and make grumpy, it's simply the nature of the new stage: the stage of the insurgency and the difficulty of following, and to comply with and are here to be dealt with tact and wisdom with them, Vneptad direct question: Do you pray day and age? Because they will tend to lie and claim the prayer of escaping it, so the reaction is either shouting at him to lie, or to dismiss, despite the awareness of a lie, and the first of this and that is a reminder to pray in the form of an alert does not question, such as age guys: Once, twice three , although instance, he said that he prayed in his room, lock your room has accounted for blessing, come and pray in my room for Nbarkha; Angels landing mercy and blessings in places of prayer!! Calculated that prayer goes, let's make Ptbasm and quietly so as not to lie again.

If the child reaches the father or mother standing beside him - embarrassment - and says: "I'm waiting for the necessary thing should happen before it is too late" (in a firm but not cruel, far from the threat)

It also must be encouraged, and enough girls to say: "Come on I shall pray, Come with me," Girls tend to prayer, because it is easier to effort and the encouragement, but males can encourage them to prayers at the mosque and it is for the child an opportunity for recreation after a long consultation, and to ensure that coming could be linked to down the task of seconds, such as buying bread, or question on the neighbor ... and so on.
    In both cases: the child or the child, you should not forget the encouragement and promotion and noted that his commitment to prayer from the best what we like in their personalities, and they feature overwhelm the rest of the problems and disadvantages, in this age can a child learns the provisions of purity, and the status of the Prophet peace be upon him , and some prayers for prayers, and can be considered as the child reaches the seventh major event in a child's life, and even a special celebration of this occasion, called him close to home is decorated with an ornament, especially, it's start-up phase to pray regularly!!

There is no doubt that this affects in the same child in the affirmative, but can also advertise on this occasion in the house shortly before Kchehrin for example, or a month in order to keep the child, keeping watch for the arrival of this major event!!

At this stage we begin Ptaouidh perform five prayers every day, but missed one of them is by eliminating, when committed Ptodithn all of the proper time, begin to teach him the prayer immediately after hearing the prayer and not delayed; and when accustomed to their performance after the prayer directly, you must teach ways of prayer and remembered for his virtues, and that the choice between to pray now, or when they grow up.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:05 am