Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

:
» ما يتداعى الكبار و الصغار بفعله ببلادنا يوم الثلاثاء القادم , أقول لهم : اتقوا الله
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm by hossam Masri

»  Muslims Majority in Europe Within 20 Years
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:01 am by hossam Masri

»  A Conversation with Ingrid Mattson
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

»  القران الكريم Quran Mishary Alafasy
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 am by hossam Masri

» صفحة الشيخ مشاري راشد العفاسي
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am by hossam Masri

» بر الوالدين طريقك إلى الجنة
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am by hossam Masri

» مليار وأربعون مليون وتسعمائة وثلاثة وسبعون ألف وثمانمائة وأربعة وعشرون حسنة
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 am by hossam Masri

»  سمية علي الديب في برنامج علم القرآن على قناة أزهري
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm by hossam Masri

» قناة أزهرى برنامج علم القرآن الحقة
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm by hossam Masri

» تحزيرنرجوا من الأخوة الأعضاء في الفيس بوك
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

»  Somaya Abdul Aziz Eddeb - Surat Al Shams
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 am by hossam Masri

»  Summaya Eddeb--Surah Al Fajr
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Blind Student Recites Quran
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 am by hossam Masri

»  Little Boy Recites Quran
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: How to Deal With the Quran
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: Being Dutiful to Parents
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: The Concept of Worship in Islam
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 am by hossam Masri

» Misrepresentation and lies about the Qur'an
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Sh. Yusuf Estes' Advice to Muslims
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 am by hossam Masri

»  How does Islam say to deal with Non Muslims?
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 am by hossam Masri

»  Priests and Preachers enter Islam
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 am by hossam Masri

» لا تعرض نفسك للفتنة
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm by hossam Masri

» 7 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm by hossam Masri

» 6 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm by hossam Masri

» 5 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm by hossam Masri

» 4 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm by hossam Masri

» 3 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm by hossam Masri

» 2 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm by hossam Masri

» 1 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - Introduction - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm by hossam Masri

» Quran Subjects
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 am by hossam Masri

»  حج المرأة
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am by hossam Masri

» تعريف الاسلام The definition of Islam
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm by hossam Masri

» الوحدة الوطنيه في مصر المسلم والقبطى أخوه بوحدة الدم والأرض
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 pm by hossam Masri

» كيف كرم النبي محمد أقباط مصر
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm by hossam Masri

» الأرض المقدسة - حب الأقصى
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am by hossam Masri

»  التيه - اليقين في الله
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة نبى الله موسى والخضر - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة السيدة مريم - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am by hossam Masri

»  سيدنا يوسف وفتنة النساء- كنوز - عمرو خالد
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm by hossam Masri

»  هل صوت المرأة عورة؟؟
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm by hossam Masri

»  (الإسلام بكل لغات العالم) Islam in all languages of the world
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Türkçe
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Nederlands
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Italiano
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Indonesia
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Français
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Español
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 am by hossam Masri

» Islam English
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Deutsch
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Bosanski
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Azərbaycanca
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 am by hossam Masri

» حتى لا تشتعل مصر
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Islam in Spanish - ISLAM EN ESPAÑOL 1/7
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 am by hossam Masri

»  رسالة لكل من تحب على الأنترنت رسالة هامة
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am by hossam Masri

»  A) The Quran on Human Embryonic Development:
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm by hossam Masri

» Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm by hossam Masri

» Welcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVD
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm by hossam Masri

»  learn an Arabic Language.
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm by hossam Masri

»  Honey kills Bacteria that resist antibiotics
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm by hossam Masri

» انا مصرى ضد الارهاب ودعوه جماعيه
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

» روزا ھەققىدە 70 مەسىلە
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 am by hossam Masri

» پەزىلەتلىك شەيخ مۇھەممەد سالىھ ئەلمۇنەججىد
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 am by hossam Masri

» The Right Creed from the Book and the Sunnah
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 am by hossam Masri

»  موقع العفاسي Site .alafasy
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 am by hossam Masri

»  Relief through Supplication
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:23 pm by hossam Masri

»  )))))Huda TV
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm by hossam Masri

» نعمة الإيمان
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:09 pm by hossam Masri

» سيرة مصعب بن عمير رضي الله عنه
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

»  رساله الي ارهابي
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm by hossam Masri

»  محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am by hossam Masri

» جسم الإنسان فى القرآن
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 am by hossam Masri

» لأعمال التي تدخل صاحبها النار؛؛أسماء المبشرون بالنار .
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 am by hossam Masri

» Insha Allah
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm by hossam Masri

»  LOVE IN ISLAM
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm by hossam Masri

»  Islam is the way of life for those who believe in God and want to live a life in worship and obedience to none but God.
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm by hossam Masri

»  CNN Reports: Powerball is Fireball
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm by hossam Masri

» NO ALCOHOL, ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY! لا الكحول، تماما وبشكل إيجابي!
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Wills الوصايا الإسلامية
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm by hossam Masri

» العلاقة بين الوالدين والطفل في الإسلام Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm by hossam Masri

» Family - Basis for Society
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm by hossam Masri

»  الطريق الروحي للإسلام The Spiritual Path of Islam
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

» Social System of Islam
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Concept of Life
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm by hossam Masri

» Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm by hossam Masri

» Translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in Russian Language - Al-Fatiha and Chapter Amma
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 am by hossam Masri

» هل اقتبس القران من كتب اليهود والنصاري
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:55 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:40 pm by hossam Masri

» حوكمی له‌به‌ركردنی جل وبه‌رگ كه‌ وێنه‌ی تێدایه‌
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm by hossam Masri

» لێكۆڵینه‌وه‌یه‌كی فقهی سه‌باره‌ت به‌ڕۆژووی مانگی شه‌عبان
** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 pm by hossam Masri

عدد الزوار

** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** Labels=0

** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet **

hossam Masri
    hossam Masri
    مدير المنتدي The administrator
    مدير المنتدي  The administrator

عدد المساهمات : 1414
    نقاط : 4057
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-06-18
    الموقع : https://islam2110.yoo7.com

** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet ** Empty ** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet **

Post by hossam Masri Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:29 pm

** الجانب العاطفي في حياة الرسول ** ** In the emotional life of the Prophet **
    September 25, 2010

The looks on the biography of Mustafa peace be upon him
    يجد أن رسول الإنسانية صلى الله عليه وسلم كان يقدر المرأة (الزوجة) ويوليها عناية فائقة … Find that the Messenger of humanitarian peace be upon him was estimated at women (his wife) and by the careful attention …
    ومحبة لائقة.. And the love of a decent .. ولقد ضرب أمثلة رائعة من خلال حياته اليومية .. We have wonderful examples in daily life ..
    فتجده أول من يواسيها..يكفكف دموعها …يقدر مشاعرها … So you see them first Consoling .. wipe away her tears … estimated her feelings …
    لا يهزأ بكلماتها … يسمع شكواها… Fun of her words … not heard her complaint … ويخفف أحزانها … And ease the grief …

• الشرب والأكل في موضع واحد : • Drinking and eating in one place:

لحديث عائشة : كنت أشرب فأناوله النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فيضع فاه على موضع فيّ , The hadeeth of Aisha: I drink Vonolh Prophet peace be upon him and put his mouth on the subject in,
    وأتعرق العرق فيضع فاه على موضع فيّ . And Otarq race and put his mouth on the position in the. رواه مسلم Narrated by Muslim

• الاتكاء على الزوجة : • reclining on his wife:

لقول عائشة : كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يتكئ في حجري وأنا حائض. Because Aisha: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him rests in my lap and I was menstruating. رواه مسلم Narrated by Muslim

• التنزه مع الزوجة ليلاً : • hiking with his wife at night:

كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم اذا كان بالليل سار مع عائشة يتحدث . The Prophet peace be upon him if he walked at night with Aisha speaks. رواه البخارى Bukhari

• مساعدتها في أعباء المنزل : • assist in housework:

سئلت عائشة ما كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يصنع في بيته؟ Aisha asked what was the Prophet peace be upon him do in his house? قالت: كان في مهنة أهله . She said: It was in his profession. رواه البخارى Narrated by al-

• يهدي لأحبتها : • guides to their loved ones:

كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم اذا ذبح شاة يقول : “أرسلوا بـها الى أصدقاء خديجة” . The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him if the slaughter of a sheep says: “Send it to the friends of Khadijah.” رواه مسلم . Narrated by Muslim.

• يمتدحها : • praising:

لقوله صلى الله عليه وسلم :” ان فضل عائشة على النساء كفضل الثريد على سائر الطعام “. For saying peace be upon him: “The virtue of women is like the superiority of Aisha to the porridge to the other food.” رواه مسلم Narrated by Muslim

• يسرّ اذا اجتمعت بصاحباتها : • pleased if met Besahbadtha:

قالت عائشة :كانت تأتيني صواحبي فكن ينقمعن (يتغيبن) من رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فكان يُسربـهن إلي(يرسلهن الي ) . Aisha said: u were coming to me Suahbi Enqman (absent) from the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him was to Iserbehn (Ershin to). رواه مسلم Narrated by Muslim

• يعلن حبها : • declares her love:

قوله صلى الله عليه وسلم عن خديجة ” أنى رزقت حُبها “. Saying peace be upon him on Khadija “I am blessed with love.” رواه مسلم Narrated by Muslim

• ينظر الى محاسنها : • look at her beauty:

لقوله صلى الله عليه وسلم “لايفرك مؤمن مؤمنة ان كره منها خلقا رضي منها آخر “. For saying peace be upon him “to Aifrck a believing woman that dislikes one of her be pleased with another.” رواه مسلم Narrated by Muslim

• اذا رأى امرأة يأت أهله ليرد ما في نفسه : • If you saw a woman come to his family at what is contained in the same:

لقوله ” اذا أبصر أحدكم امرأة فليأت أهله فان ذلك يرد ما في نفسه ” رواه مسلم For saying “If you saw a woman let him his family, that is what is in the same” Narrated by Muslim

• لا ينشر خصوصياتها : • Do not publish their privacy:

قال صلى الله عليه وسلم: “ان من أشر الناس عند الله منزله يوم القيامة الرجل يفضى الى امرأته وتفضي اليه ثم ينشر سرها” . رواه مسلم He said peace be upon him: “It is point people to God the Day of Resurrection his man sleeps with his wife and lead him herself, and then published.” Narrated by Muslim

• التطيب في كل حال : • to wear perfume in each case:

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت: “كأني انظر الى وبيص المسك في مفرق رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وهو محرم “. For Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: “If I were to see the musk and adrift in the junction Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, which is forbidden.” رواه مسلم Narrated by Muslim

• يعرف مشاعرها : • feelings known:

عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال لعائشة : The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said to Aisha:
    أنى لأعلم اذا كنت عني راضية واذا كنت عني غضبى .. I know if you are pleased with me and if you are angry about me ..
    أما اذا كنت عنى راضية فانك تقولين لا ورب محمد ., واذا كنت عني غضبى قلت : لا ورب ابراهيم؟؟ If you are satisfied with me, you do not you say the Lord of Muhammad., And if you’re me angry, I said: No God of Abraham?? رواه مسلم Narrated by Muslim

• يحتمل صدودها : • likely Sdodha:

عن عمر بن الخطاب قال : صخبت علىّ امرأتي فراجعتني , Umar ibn al-Khattab said: Ckpt Fradjatni to my wife,
    فأنكرت ان تراجعني! Vonkert to retreat! قالت : ولم تنكر ان أراجعك؟ She said: There is no denying that their women?
    فوالله ان أزواج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ليراجعنه , I swear that the wives of the Prophet peace be upon him argue with,
    وان أحداهن لتهجره اليوم حتى الليل. And one of their deserts him day until night. رواه البخارى Narrated by al-

• لايضربها : • To Aydrabha:

قالت عائشة رضي الله عنها : “ما ضرب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم امرأة له قط” رواه النسائي Said Aisha, may Allah be pleased: “beaten the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him was he ever a woman,” narrated by Women

• يواسيها عند بكائها : • Consoling crying when:

“كانت صفية مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في سفر , وكان ذلك يومها , “It was a descriptive with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in the book, and that was that day,
    فأبطت في المسير , فاستقبلها رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وهى تبكى , Vobtt in the walk, was traveling with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in tears,
    وتقول حملتني على بعير بطيء , فجعل رسول الله يمسح بيديه عينيها , ويسكتها,..”رواه النسائي And turn to travel slow, and started the Messenger of Allah wipe her eyes with his hands, and Esctha, .. “narrated by women

• يرفع اللقمة الى فمها : • raise the bit to her mouth:

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : “انك لن تنفق نفقة الا أجرت عليها حتى اللقمة ترفعها الى في امرأتك” رواه البخارى The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: “You will not spend, but the expense of it, even submit them to the bit in your wife,” Bukhari

• إحضار متطلباتها : • Get requirements:

قال الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم : “أطعم اذا طعمت وأكس اذا اكتسيت” رواه الحاكم وصححه الألباني Said the Prophet, peace be upon him: “If you feed inoculated if X Akedzit” narrated by the Governor and the horses

• الثقة بها : • confidence:

نـهى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ان يطرق الرجل أهله ليلاً , ان يخونـهم , أو يلتمس عثراتـهم. Messenger of God forbade peace be upon him to knock the man to his family at night, to betray them, or seek stumbles.
    رواه مسلم Narrated by Muslim

• المبالغة في حديث المشاعر : • exaggerated feelings in an interview:

للحديث ان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لا يرخص في شيء من الكذب الا في ثلاث ومنها : For an interview that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him are not authorized in any of the lies, but in three, including:
    “الرجل يحدث امرأته, والمرأة تحدث زوجها” “The man happens to his wife, and women spoke of her husband”
    . . رواه النسائي Muslim Woman

• العدل مع نساءه : • Justice with his wives:

قال صلى الله عليه وسلم:”من كان له امرأتان يميل لإحداهما على الأخرى , جاء يوم القيامة أحد شقيه مائل” رواه الترمذي وصححه الألباني He said peace be upon him: “Whoever has two wives tends to one or the other came on the Day of Resurrection, a nice slash” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and horses

• يتفقد الزوجة في كل حين : • inspecting the wife all the time:

عن أنس رضي الله عنه قال ” كان صلى الله عليه وسلم يدور على نسائه في الساعة الواحدة من الليل والنهار”. From Anas, may Allah be pleased with him he said: “peace be upon him going to his wives in one hour of the night and day.”
    رواه البخارى Narrated by al-

• لا يهجر زوجته أثناء الحيض : • Do not abandon his wife during menstruation:

عن ميمونة رضي الله عنها قالت: يباشر نساءه فوق الإزار وهن حُيّضٌ. On the auspicious blessings of God said: his wives over the waist-wrapper when they were menstruating. رواه البخارى Narrated by al-

• يصطحب زوجته في السفر : • accompanied by his wife to travel:

كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم اذا أراد سفراً أقرع بين نسائه, فآيتهن خرج سهمها خرج بـها. The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him if he wanted to travel lots between his wives, left Vaithn stock came out. متفق عليه Agreed

• مسابقته لزوجه : • Award Competition for Wife:

عن عائشة ان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال لي : Aisha that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said to me:
    تعالي أسابقك, فسابقته, فسبقته على رجلي ” Come Osabakk, The Source, on my Vsbakth “
    وسابقني بعد ان حملت اللحم وبدنت فسبقني وجعل يضحك وقال هذه بتلك! Sabgueni and after she held up the flesh and gained weight and make Vsbgueni laughed and said that this! رواه ابو داود Narrated by Abu Dawood

• تكنيته لها : • Tknyth her:

عن عائشة قالت يارسول الله كل نسائك لها كنية غيري فكناها “أم عبد الله” رواه احمد Aisha said Oh Messenger of God all Nsaik others Vknaha her nickname “Umm Abdullah” Narrated by Ahmad

• يشاركها المناسبات السعيدة : • shared happy occasions:

قالت عائشة – رضي الله عنها ” مررت ورسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بقوم من الحبشة يلعبون بالحراب، Said Aisha – may Allah be pleased “I passed by the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him a people of Abyssinia are playing with spears,
    فوقف رسول الله – صلى الله عليه وسلم – ينظر إليهم، ووقفت خلفه فكنت إذا أعييت جلست، . Halting the Messenger of Allah – peace be upon him – look at them and stood behind him I would if I sat Oaiet,.
    أخرجه البخاري Narrated by al-

• لا يستخدم الألفاظ الجارحة : • Do not use insults:

وقال أنس رضي الله عنه خدمت رسول الله عشر سنوات ، فما قال لي لشئ فعلته ، لمَ فعلته .رواه الدارمى Said Anas may Allah be pleased with him served the Messenger of Allah ten years, what he told me of something I did, I did not. “Narrated by the dramatic

• احترام هواياتها وعدم التقليل من شأنها : • Respect for hobbies and not be underestimated:

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها -” كنت ألعب بالبنات عند النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وكان لي صواحب يلعبن معي، Aisha may Allah be pleased – “I play with dolls when the Prophet peace be upon him and I had friends who used to play with me,
    فكان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم إذا دخل ينقمع ن منه The Prophet peace be upon him when he enters it Enqma n
    فيسر بـهن فيلعبن معي ” Visser, join me and play them ”

• إضفاء روح المرح في جو الأسرة : • give the spirit of fun in the family atmosphere:

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : زارتنا سودة يومًا فجلس رسول الله بيني وبينها , Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: our ministry days Soda Messenger of Allah sat between her and me,
    إحدى رجليه في حجري , والأخرى في حجرها , One of his legs in my lap, and the other in her lap,
    فعملت لها حريرة فقلت : كلي ! She also worked with calories I said: totally! فأبت فقلت : لتأكلي , أو لألطخن وجهك , I said, she refuses: to eat, or to Oltkhan your face,
    فأبت فأخذت من القصعة شيئاً فلطخت به وجهها , She refuses, I took a bowl of something Vltcht by her face,
    فرفع رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم رجله من حجرها لتستقيد منى , Raising the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him the leg of the lap for Tstakid Mona,
    فأخذت من القصعة شيئاً فلطخت به وجهي , ورسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يضحك. I took a bowl of something Vltcht by my face, and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him laugh. رواه النسائي Muslim Woman

• لا ينتقصها أثناء المشكلة : • Do not Intqsa during the problem:

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها تحكى عن حادثة الأفك قالت : Aisha may Allah be pleased tells the story of an incident Alivk said:
    إلا أني قد أنكرت من رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بعض لطفه بي ، كنت إذا اشتكيت رحمني ، However, I have denied the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him some kindness to me, if you complain Rahmani,
    ولطف بي ، فلم يفعل ذلك بي في شكواي تلك فأنكرت ذلك منه كان إذا دخل علي وعندي أمي تمرضني قال: كيف تيكم ! And the kindness of me, did not do it to me in my complaint that it was Vonkert that if the income and I have my mother Tmrdhani said: “How are you! لا يزيد على ذلك .رواه البخارى No more than that. “Narrated by Bukhari

• يرقيها في حال مرضها : • Ergiha in the event of illness:

عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : كان صلى الله عليه وسلم اذا مرض أحدٌ من أهل بيته نفث عليه بالمعوذات . For Aa’ishah said: “The peace be upon him if the illness of one of his family by blowing Palmaomat.
    رواه مسلم Narrated by Muslim

• يمتدح من يحسن لأهله : • improve the praises of his family:

قال الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم :”خياركم خيارُكم لنسائهم.” Said the Prophet, peace be upon him: “The best choice both for their wives.” رواه الترمذي وصححه الألباني Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and horses

• يمهلها حتى تتزين له : • Giving up a sport:

عن جابر قال ” كنا مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في سفر , Jabir said, “We were with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in the book,
    فلما رجعنا ذهبنا لندخل , فقال : When we came back we went to go inside, he said:
    ” أمهلوا حتى ندخل ليلا اى : عشاء” حتى تمتشط الشعثة , وتستحد المغيبة ” رواه النسائي .. “Gave the order to enter any night: dinner” even Tmicht Alcosp, and Tsthd absent, “narrated by women ..

صلى الله عليك وسلم يارسول الإنسانيـــــــــــــة…. God bless you O Messenger of peace and humanity ….

http://zayani1.wordpress.com

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 pm