Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

:
» ما يتداعى الكبار و الصغار بفعله ببلادنا يوم الثلاثاء القادم , أقول لهم : اتقوا الله
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm by hossam Masri

»  Muslims Majority in Europe Within 20 Years
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:01 am by hossam Masri

»  A Conversation with Ingrid Mattson
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

»  القران الكريم Quran Mishary Alafasy
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 am by hossam Masri

» صفحة الشيخ مشاري راشد العفاسي
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am by hossam Masri

» بر الوالدين طريقك إلى الجنة
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am by hossam Masri

» مليار وأربعون مليون وتسعمائة وثلاثة وسبعون ألف وثمانمائة وأربعة وعشرون حسنة
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 am by hossam Masri

»  سمية علي الديب في برنامج علم القرآن على قناة أزهري
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm by hossam Masri

» قناة أزهرى برنامج علم القرآن الحقة
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm by hossam Masri

» تحزيرنرجوا من الأخوة الأعضاء في الفيس بوك
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

»  Somaya Abdul Aziz Eddeb - Surat Al Shams
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 am by hossam Masri

»  Summaya Eddeb--Surah Al Fajr
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Blind Student Recites Quran
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 am by hossam Masri

»  Little Boy Recites Quran
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: How to Deal With the Quran
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: Being Dutiful to Parents
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: The Concept of Worship in Islam
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 am by hossam Masri

» Misrepresentation and lies about the Qur'an
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Sh. Yusuf Estes' Advice to Muslims
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 am by hossam Masri

»  How does Islam say to deal with Non Muslims?
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 am by hossam Masri

»  Priests and Preachers enter Islam
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 am by hossam Masri

» لا تعرض نفسك للفتنة
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm by hossam Masri

» 7 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm by hossam Masri

» 6 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm by hossam Masri

» 5 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm by hossam Masri

» 4 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm by hossam Masri

» 3 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm by hossam Masri

» 2 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm by hossam Masri

» 1 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - Introduction - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm by hossam Masri

» Quran Subjects
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 am by hossam Masri

»  حج المرأة
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am by hossam Masri

» تعريف الاسلام The definition of Islam
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm by hossam Masri

» الوحدة الوطنيه في مصر المسلم والقبطى أخوه بوحدة الدم والأرض
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 pm by hossam Masri

» كيف كرم النبي محمد أقباط مصر
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm by hossam Masri

» الأرض المقدسة - حب الأقصى
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am by hossam Masri

»  التيه - اليقين في الله
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة نبى الله موسى والخضر - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة السيدة مريم - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am by hossam Masri

»  سيدنا يوسف وفتنة النساء- كنوز - عمرو خالد
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm by hossam Masri

»  هل صوت المرأة عورة؟؟
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm by hossam Masri

»  (الإسلام بكل لغات العالم) Islam in all languages of the world
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Türkçe
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Nederlands
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Italiano
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Indonesia
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Français
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Español
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 am by hossam Masri

» Islam English
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Deutsch
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Bosanski
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Azərbaycanca
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 am by hossam Masri

» حتى لا تشتعل مصر
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Islam in Spanish - ISLAM EN ESPAÑOL 1/7
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 am by hossam Masri

»  رسالة لكل من تحب على الأنترنت رسالة هامة
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am by hossam Masri

»  A) The Quran on Human Embryonic Development:
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm by hossam Masri

» Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm by hossam Masri

» Welcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVD
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm by hossam Masri

»  learn an Arabic Language.
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm by hossam Masri

»  Honey kills Bacteria that resist antibiotics
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm by hossam Masri

» انا مصرى ضد الارهاب ودعوه جماعيه
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

» روزا ھەققىدە 70 مەسىلە
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 am by hossam Masri

» پەزىلەتلىك شەيخ مۇھەممەد سالىھ ئەلمۇنەججىد
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 am by hossam Masri

» The Right Creed from the Book and the Sunnah
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 am by hossam Masri

»  موقع العفاسي Site .alafasy
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 am by hossam Masri

»  Relief through Supplication
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:23 pm by hossam Masri

»  )))))Huda TV
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm by hossam Masri

» نعمة الإيمان
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:09 pm by hossam Masri

» سيرة مصعب بن عمير رضي الله عنه
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

»  رساله الي ارهابي
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm by hossam Masri

»  محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am by hossam Masri

» جسم الإنسان فى القرآن
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 am by hossam Masri

» لأعمال التي تدخل صاحبها النار؛؛أسماء المبشرون بالنار .
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 am by hossam Masri

» Insha Allah
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm by hossam Masri

»  LOVE IN ISLAM
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm by hossam Masri

»  Islam is the way of life for those who believe in God and want to live a life in worship and obedience to none but God.
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm by hossam Masri

»  CNN Reports: Powerball is Fireball
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm by hossam Masri

» NO ALCOHOL, ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY! لا الكحول، تماما وبشكل إيجابي!
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Wills الوصايا الإسلامية
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm by hossam Masri

» العلاقة بين الوالدين والطفل في الإسلام Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm by hossam Masri

» Family - Basis for Society
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm by hossam Masri

»  الطريق الروحي للإسلام The Spiritual Path of Islam
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

» Social System of Islam
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Concept of Life
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm by hossam Masri

» Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm by hossam Masri

» Translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in Russian Language - Al-Fatiha and Chapter Amma
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 am by hossam Masri

» هل اقتبس القران من كتب اليهود والنصاري
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:55 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:40 pm by hossam Masri

» حوكمی له‌به‌ركردنی جل وبه‌رگ كه‌ وێنه‌ی تێدایه‌
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm by hossam Masri

» لێكۆڵینه‌وه‌یه‌كی فقهی سه‌باره‌ت به‌ڕۆژووی مانگی شه‌عبان
رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 pm by hossam Masri

عدد الزوار

رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty Labels=0

رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى Message to those of fear God Almighty

hossam Masri
    hossam Masri
    مدير المنتدي The administrator
    مدير المنتدي  The administrator

عدد المساهمات : 1414
    نقاط : 4057
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-06-18
    الموقع : https://islam2110.yoo7.com

رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى    Message to those of fear God Almighty Empty رساله إلى من يتقى الله تعالى Message to those of fear God Almighty

Post by hossam Masri Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:17 am

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    ينقسم الناس فى فهمهم للدين إلى ثلاث اقسام منهم من يفهم الدين صح وهذا لفهمه الصحيح لكتاب الله تعالى وسنه رسوله واتباعه للكتاب والسنه وللصحابه وأممه العلماء . ومنهم من لا يتبع الكتاب والسنه ولا يفهم الدين ويقع فى الشهوات ( يقع فى الشهوات ) ومنهم من يحيد عن الفهم الصحيح او لايفهم الدين صح ولا يفهم الكتاب والسنه الفهم الصحيح ويفهمهم فهم خاطئ ويقعون فى شباك الشبهات . يقعون فى شباك الشبوهات
    ( وهؤلاء هم اخطر قسم من الاقسام الثلاثه .) لان القسم الاول يتبعون الله ورسوله ويتبعون الكتاب والسنه
    أما القسم الثانى فهم بعيدين عن الله تعالى ويعلمون انهم مخطئون وأنهم مذنبون وأذا ذكرتهم بالله تعالى وعقابه وحسابه ورحمته بعبادة بكت اعينهم وفاضت بالدمع .لان الله تعالى فى كتابه " ولكن الله حبب إليكم إلايمان وزينه فى قلوبكم وكره إليكم الكفر والفسوق والعصيان " فتجد هؤلاء العصاة عندم يذكر الله أمامهم وينصحهم أحد الشيوخ أو حتى لو فتح التلفزيون واستمع لآحد الدعاة على اى قناه تلفزيونيه فإنه ممكن أن يتوب ويرجع لله تعالى ويتدم على زنوبه ويعبد الله تعالى ويرجع الى طريق الهدى ويدخله الله تعالى فى رحمته
    . أما القسم الثالث فهو ألاخطر لماذا لانه يعرف الكتاب والسنه ولكن بطريقه خاطئه ويظن أنه يتبع الكتاب والسنه الاتباع الصحيح وتجدة ممكن أن يضحى بنفسه وروحه من أجل ما يؤمن به لآنه يعتقد انه يتبع الله ورسوله والكتاب والسنه وهنا تكمن الخطورة فنجد انه فى غفله وتجدة فى الغالب يصلى ويصوم وإذا أردت أن تنصحه لن يتقبل النصيحه وتجدة يجادلك ويقول لك أنه يعرف دينه ويصلى ويصوم ويقرأ القرآن ويحفظه وأنه مش محتاج إلى نصيحتك ومثال على بعض الامور التى يفهمها الناس غلط وأكثرهم الشباب على سبيل المثال يدخن كثير من الشباب ويتقل له ان التدخين حرام يقول لك أزاى يا عم الشيخ فين الدليل اللى فى القرآن أو السنه تقله سيدنا محمد (ص) قال "لا يزول قدم عبدا حتى يسال عن اربع عمره فيما افناه وصحته فيما ابلاه وماله من اين اكتسبه وفيما انفقه " ونجد أن الانسان يشترى السجائر بالمال وكذلك تؤثر على الصحه . وإحنا مش ملك لانفسنا وإنما نحن ملك لله تعالى وهبنا الله تعالى المال ليختبرنا ماذا سنفعل بيه سنصرفه فى الحلال ام الحرام وماذا سنفعل بصحتنا سنعبد الله تعالى ام نفترى بها على الناس ام نعصى بها الله تعالى وهكذا ... وغير موضوع التدخين نجد ايضا الشباب نقول لهم ان الصداقه حرام يقول لاء حرام ازاى احنا بنتكلم بحترام . طيب انت تردى ان حد يتصل بوالدت فى البيت ويسال عنها وانت تقله مين يقلك ان صديق ليها ويقلك احنا اصدقاء وبنتكلم باحترام صداقه بريئه وانتى كمان ترضى حد يكلم والدتك او حد يتصل بزوجتك ويقولك انا صدقها ولا حد يسال عن جوازك ويقول انا صديقه جوزك "اللى انت ما ترضهوش لنفسك ما ترضهوش لغيرك " وكمان فى مواضيع تانيه كتير يقع فيها الشباب فى شباك الشبهات بسبب الفهم الخاطئ للدين وللاسف من الصعب انك تعرف تقنعه بانه خاطئ بينما الذى يقع فى الشهوات لانه لم يتبع الكتاب والسنه أذا ذكرته بالله العظيم فإنه يحس يعرف انه مخطئ وإذا قلت له قول جميلا ينشرح صدرة ويحس بالندم والالم ويتوب لله تعالى أتمنى من الله تعالى أننا جميعا نتبع كتاب الله تعالى وسنته ونتبع الشيوخ الاجلاء المحترمين ولا نتبع شيوخ الدوله الذين يحللون الربا ويحللون اى شىء يعترض مع مصلحه رجال الدوله أذا لابد لنا أن نتبع كتاب الله وسنه رسوله ونتبع الشيوخ والعلماء الصالحين .
    أحنا كنا أتكلمنا عن الصداقه وانا قلت انها حرام وقلتلك ان الله تعالى فى كتابه الكريم قال " ولا متخذات أخدان" وانا قلتلك انى معنى اخدان فى هذه الايه الصديق وليس العشيق ويوجد ايه تانيه بتتكلم عن العشيقه وهى قوله تعالى "يوم يفر المرء من امه وابيه وصاحبته وبنيه " وفعلا المقصود بالصاحبه هنا العشيقه بس فى الايه الاولى المقصود بالاخدان الاصدقاء زى ما احنا بنشوف اليومين دول الشباب فى الكليات بيقولوا الصداقه وأحنا اصدقاء والحاجات اللى احنا بنسمعها كل واحده بيقى لها شله وكل واحد له شله عشرة والا خمسه عشر من الشباب بنين وبنات ويقول احنا أصدقاء الصداقه دى ربنا سبحانه وتعالى حرمها بصرف النظر عن نوع الصداقه وعن الشخص ولما ربنا سبحانه وتعالى يقول " ولا متخذات أخدان " قضى الامر ما فيش نقاش
    عارفين احنا اسمنا مسلمين ليه عشان نحن نسلم بما انزله الله تعالى ورسوله دون نقاش او سؤال عن السبب او الفائدة او الضرر من الامر والنهى . وبالرغم من ذلك كل امر أمر به الله ورسوله كله خير وكل نهى نها عنه الله ورسوله فى القرب منه شرلكل انسان حاول القرب من هذا النهى . ومع ذلك قمت بتوضيح الامر وسببه على قدر علمى البسيط وقلت حتى لا نتبع خطوات الشيطان . وكذلك حتى لا نتبع مقدمات الزنا لان العين تزنى وزنها النظر والاذن تزنى وزنها السمع واليد تزنى وزنها اللمس والقدم تزنى وزنها السعى الى المعاصى ويصدق او يكذب ذلك الفرج . أذن عند حدوث صداقه بين ولد وبنت فأنه يكلمها وينظر لها وكذلك ان كان صوتها جميل وتتكلم برقه فأنه يتأثر بصوتها ويحرك مشاعره وهذا ايضا من مقدمات الزنا التى تقع فيه بعض البنات وهو التكلم بصوت ناعم (الدلع ) فى الصوت أو حتى مجرد الكلام . وكل هذا يقرب من الزنا ولما نهى الله تعالى عن الزنا لم يقول ولا تقعوا فى الزنا وانما قال تعالى " ولا تقربوا الزنا " قال لا تقربوا اى حتى لا تقتربوا من مقدماته وكل هذه المقدمات موجودة فى الصداقه التى نقول عليها بريئه . وحتى مع الفروق الفرديه وأظن والله العظيم أنه لايوجود فروق فرديه فى ان الانسان يقترب من المعاصى ويقول انا قوى وانا استطيع ان امنع نفسى من الوقوع فى المعصيه او حتى اقدر انى امنع الشيطان من التثويل لنفسى حتى بمجرد التفكير فى اى شىء يخص مقدمات الزنا وقال تعالى " خلق إلانسان ضعيف" والله تعالى اعلم بعبادة وقلت حتى لا نتبع خطوات الشيطان لانه ييسر الامر ويبسطه فى البدايه ويحاول انك تقع فى اول خطوة من خطواته حتى ولو اسهلها وابسطها ويطرقك مع النفس وكلنا نعلم ان النفس امارة بالسوء ويوسوس لك والنفس تتعلق بالمعصيه ويوسوس لك الشيطان حتى تقع فى معصيه اكبر والنفس تتعلق بها ايضا وهكذا .
    وعلى فكرة الموضوع مش صعب أنك تتقى الله تعالى وتحزر. فى التعامل مع زملائك فى الشغل او فى الدراسه وكمان أنك تتقى الله تعالى وتعرف إن الصداقه حرام بين الولد والبنت الموضوع مش صعب يا شباب على فكره أنا شاب زيكم وليا قلب وكنت مرتبط وإلانسانه اللى أنا مرتبط بيها وبحبها لها أميل ومنضاف عندى وكنت بكلمها فى التليفون ومتواعدين على الزواج بس أنا قلتلها أنتى عارفه ظروفى الماديه وعارفه إنى مش عرف أتدملك إلا بعد كام شهر لما أكون مستعد وجهاز فعلا للزواج وأنا خلال الفترة دى مش هعرف أكلمك نهائيا عشان كلامى ليكى دلوقتى حرام ومافيش حاجه اسمها صداقه عشان الصداقه حرام ومش هعرف اكلمك إلا أذا كنت جهاز فعلا وهاجى أتدملك مع إنى نيتى حلال ونفسى أتجوزها فعلا بس ممكن أضحك على نفسى وأقول الاعمال بالنيات وأنا نيتى إنى أتجوزها بس هضحك على ربنا سبحانه وتعالى وأعصيه وأقول أنا نيتى حلال أيوة أعصيه عشان لو كلمتها بعصى ربنا سبحانه وتعالى . وأنا لو بحبها زى ما أنا بقول لازم أخاف عليها من النار ومن أنها تعصى ربنا سبحانه وتعالى .
    الموضوع مش صعب ونفسى كل الناس تنوى التوبه لله تعالى وتستغفر الله تعالى وتبكى وتندم على كل الذنوب وتستغفر ربها الرحمن الرحيم وتعمل عمل صالح وتعبد الله تعالى حق العبادة حتى تدخل الجنه وتفوز برضا الله تعالى . كان فى ايام الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم أمرأة ذهبت لتصلى وهى فى زيها الاسلامى ولكنها كان متعطرة وهى ذاهبه للمسجد ورئها احد الصاحبه ولكنى غير متزكر اسمه وشما رائحتها وقال لها أرجعى يا أمرأة لبيتك فأن رسول الله (ص) يقول " ما من امرأة تعطرت واشتم الناس ريحها فهى كالزانيه فترجع لبيتها وتغتسل غسل الجنابه "وفى روايه اخرى فهى زانيه . هذا فى ما معنى الحديث فذهبت المرأة مسرعه راجعه لبيتها تكاد تقع من سرعتها فى الروجع لبتها ولم تقل لصاحب رسول الله ما الدليل فى الكتاب وهل هذا حديث صحيح ولا غير صحيح ومتى قاله رسول الله ولما يقوله وما الضرر فى انى اتعطر . لم تقل هذا ولكن الجدال والنقاش نراه فى زماننا هذا وهى كانت متعطرة لتصلى وليس لاشىء اخر فنيتها حسنه ولكنها فعلت امر حرام ونهى عنه رسول الله (ص) .ولما عرفت بذلك رجعت الى الله تعالى دون تفكير او تردد
    . سوف اتكلم الان عن العمل والزماله فى العمل أولا والله تعالى اعلى واعلم انا لا أعلم ان العمل حلال او حرام ولكنى أعلم ان الاصل فى المرأة أنها تكون فى بيتها وعزها وشرفها فى أنها كالؤلؤة المكنونه فى بيتها وأنها ملكه فى ممكلكتها وهو بيتها . ولكن فى بعض السيدات تقول انها تريد ان تعمل حتى تثبت وجودها وتحس بكيانها انا والله أعلم ارى انها مخطئه من وجهه نظرى بما أنها لا تحتاج الى العمل فلماذا تعمل وتخرج الى الشارع وتتعرض للمضايقات وتحتك بالرجال فى العمل وكل هذا يققل من حيائها . والحياء شعبه من الايمان وأذا قل الحياء قل الايمان وقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم "إن لم تستحى ففعل ما شئت " وأذا استحيت من الله تعالى عند معصيته أستحى الله تعالى منك عند حسابك " فأن لم يكن للعمل حاجه ملحه فلا داعى له لانه له أضرار ونحن نعلم أن اى رجل أو أى أمرأة تذهب للعمل تكون فى احسن هيئه واحسن منظر وكل رجل يقران بين زميلاته فى العمل وزوجته وهى كذلك تقران بين زوجها وبين زملائها فى العمل ومن هنا يعمل الشيطان وتطلب النفس أنا لا اقول كل الناس بتعمل كدة بس للاسف نسبه تتعدى 85 فى الميه تقريبا بيعمل كدة يكون فى خارج البيت وفى الشغل شخصيه جميله ومبتسم وسعيد وإذا رجع البيت تحول وكذلك المرأة وكان الاشياء الجميله للناس وللحرام وكل شىء قبيح الى ما أحله الله فكل منهم يطرق اللحم الحلال الطيب ويذهب للحلم الجيفه النتنه الميته ويتبع خطوات الشيطان . إن كان لابد من العمل من أجل كسب لقمه عيش حلال وإن لم تعمل المرأة سوف تموت من الجوع أنا لا افتى بعملها لانى لا اعلم فعلا أحلال لها أن تعمل فى هذه الحاله أم لا ولكنى أعلم أن الدين يسر وليس عسر فإن كان ولابد لها من العمل فلابد لها أن تتقى الله تعالى فى نفسها ولا تقرب مقدمات الزنا .
    وتحزر من زملائها ويكون التعمل معهم فى اضيق وأضيق وأضيق الحدود التى لابد لها وأن تتعامل فيها مع الزميل ولا تسمح لنفسها ان تتكلم معه فى اى موضوع عام أو حتى فى الغلاء او حتى فى اى شىء عادى من امور الحياة لماذا كل هذا حتى لا تقع فى اللمم وما هو اللمم هو صغائر الذنوب فى ايه فى سورة الشورى تتكلم عن ان المؤمنين الذين يجتنبون كبائر الاثم والفواحش أن لم اكتب الايه الكريمه لصعوبه كتابتها على الكمبيوتر وحتى لا نحرف فى القرآن الكريم ذكرت الايه الكريمه كبائر الفواحش ولم تذكر اللمم اى صغائر الذنوب ويوجد ايه اخرى ذكرت اجتناب كبائر الاثم والفواحش إلا اللمم . ما هو اللم صغائر الذنوب مثل النظرة واللمسه وحتى القبله من صغائر الذنوب .
    ولكن يوجد شروط حتى أذا وقع الانسان فى هذه الصغائر تعتبر من اللمم ومن الضغائر وهى ضعف الانسان مرة وأخطئ وفعل اى من هذه الصغائر فى وقت ضعف منه ولكن لم يتكرر منه هذا الامر ثانيه " لوجود قاعدة فقهيه تقول اعتياد الضغائر يحولها إلى كبائر " بمعنى انك لو تكرر فعل الصغيرة باستمرار تتحول إلى كبيرة كإنك تنظر الى النساء كل يوم فهى كبيرة وليست صغيرة وبهذا تكون قد وقت فى كبيرة الزنا فعلا وليس تشبيه او كأنك وقعت لا بالفعل وقعت فى كبيرة الزنا ونحن نعلم ان الكبائر الشرك بالله وعقوق الوالدين والزنا والقتل ..... وإذا كنت متعود إلى انك تلمس النساء فإنك ترتكبر كبيرة الزنا والتعود هنا ليس المقصود بيه كل يوم بل مقصود انك تفعل هذا الامر باستمرار كل فترة . وثانيا النيه بمعنى انك تعلم ان هذه صغائر وتقول انا سوف أكلم هذه البنت او المسها او اى شىء لانى ضعفت وهذه صغائر وسوف يسامحنى الله تعالى عنها على من تضحك على نفسك أم على الله تعالى علام الغيوب ولا تنسى ان كل هذه من الضغائر من مقدمات الزنا وقد تؤدى بك الى الهلاك .
    أذن لابد أيضا للمرأة ان تتقى الله فى نفسها وأذا وجدت عملين أحدهم ممكن أن يكون فى البيت كعمل أى مشروع فى البيت مثل المشغولات اليدويه او مشروع عيش الغراب أو مشروع تصنيع منتجات غذائيه أو أى مشروع أخر ممكن يتم عمله فى المنزل . والاخر ممكن اى يكون خارج البيت فلابد لها أن تختار العمل الذى يكون فى البيت حتى تصون نفسها وإن كان العمل الاخر مجزى مديا أكثر من العمل الذى ستعمل به فى المنزل سوف تقول أى انسانه وكيف اختار عمل اقل فى العائد المادى ونحن فى زماننا هذا اقول لها الزمن يتغير ولكن الله تعالى الرحمن الرحيم الرزاق الكريم الحكيم لا تغير بمرور الزمن والسنين وأذا أخترتى العمل الاقل عائد الذى سيكون فى بيتك حتى تصونى نفسك وتدعوتى الله تعالى وقلتى يا أرحم الراحمين يا رزاق يا كريم أخترت هذا العمل حتى ارضيك ولا أغضبك لانى أحبك وأعلم يقين العلم أنه لا رازق إلا أنت وأنت الذى قلت " ومن يتقى الله يجعل له مخرجا ويرزقه من حيث لا يحتسب " فأنا أخترت أن أكون طائعه لك يا حكيم وأعلم أنك الحكيم ولا يضام عندك عبدا يا أرحم الراحمين وأعلم أنك ستعوضنى خيرا عن هذا العمل الذى طرقته من أجلك يا عظيم وكن واثقا من رحمه الله وكرمه وأنتظر الجزاء من الكريم ومن الكريم ليس إنسان وإنما هو الرحمن مالك الملك والملاكوت سبحانه لا يعجزة شىء فى الارض ولا فى السماء ولا تستغربى من رحمه الله وكرمه وعطائه حين يعوضك خيرا عن هذا العمل
    ... وعلى فكرة اخر شىء عاوز اقوله فى الرساله دى هو أنا بدعوكم إلى طرق الحرام حتى تنجوا من شرة وتنجوا من عواقبه وتنجوا من النار . بينما نجد أن يوجد من يترك الحلال خوفا من عواقبه (يترك الحلال ايوة يترك الحلال خوفا من عواقبه ) وأوضح لكم هذا إن الله تعالى نهى المؤمنين من ان يثبوا الاصنام حتى لا يثبوا الكفار الله تعالى مع أن المؤمنين حلال لهم أن يقول أن الاصنام لا تدر ولا تنفع وأنها لا قيمه لها وكيف تتخذون صنم من العجوا وإذا جعت أكلته إلى غير ذلك لماذا حتى لا يثب الكافرين هم ايضا الله تعالى . ومثال أخر لسيدنا محمد (ص) كان المنافقين وعلى رأسهم عبدالله بن اوبى بن ابى سلول يتامرون على الاسلام والمسلمين وعلى الدين الاسلامى وعلى سيدنا محمد (ص) وقال الصاحبه لسيدنا محمد (ص) لابد أن نقتلهم ونخلص الناس والمسلمين من شرهم وكيدهم للمسلمين فقال لهم رسول الله (ص) اخاف أن يقول الناس أن محمد (ص) قتل أصحابه . وبالرغم من شرهم حيث ان شرهم اكبر من شر الكافرين حيث يوجد من يكفر بالاسلام ولا يحارب المسلمين بينما هؤلاء يتامرون على حبيبك وحبيبنا سيدنا محمد (ص) وعلى الدين الاسلامى وحلال قتالهم وقتلهم ورفض رسول الله (ص) خوفا من الشائعات والفتن . وفعلا لو كان قتلهم سيدنا محمد لكان قال الناس فى زماننا هذا أن سيدنا محمد "ص" يقتل اصحابه لانهم الان يتكلمون عن الصاحبه ويقولوا شائعات عنهم ولماذا لم يقتلهم سيدنا محمد لانه يخاف من عواقب الامر الذى يقدم عليه مع أنه يفعل شىء حلال بينما نحن نفعل الحرام ولا نخاف من عواقبه وعقاب الله تعالى لنا فى الدنيا "أيوة فى الدنيا وان شاء الله تعالى الرساله القادمه عن عقوبات الله تعالى لنا فى الدنيا " والاخرة لان الله تعالى يعاقبنا على ذنوبنا فى الاخرة بعذابه الاليم بالنار وبئس المصير

In the name of God the Merciful
    Message to those of fear God Almighty
    People were divided in their understanding of religion into three sections of them understand the true religion and the right to understand the book of God Almighty and the Sunnah of His Messenger and his followers of the Book and Sunnah and the companions and the nations of scientists. Some of them do not follow the Qur'aan and Sunnah do not understand religion and is located in the lusts (desires is located in) and some of them deviate from the correct understanding, or to understand the true religion, does not understand the Qur'aan and Sunnah, and understood, the correct understanding and misunderstanding caught in the nets of suspicion. Caught in the nets Alcbohat
    (These are the most dangerous of the three sections.) Because the first section follow God and His Messenger, and follow the Qur'aan and Sunnah
    The second section they are far from God and know that they are wrong and that they are guilty and if I reminded them of Allaah and His punishment and up and mercy worship cried their eyes and swollen tears. Because God says in his book "God endeared faith to you and pet your heart and in football you of infidelity and immorality and sin," however, it these sinners replacement candidates The God in front of them and advise them to one of the elders or even if they open the TV and listened to one of the advocates on any TV channel, it is possible to repent and return to God and to Itadm Znoppe and worshiped God, return to the path of guidance and admit him to God in his mercy
    . The third section is the most dangerous why he knew the book and the year, but the wrong way and think that it follows the Qur'aan and Sunnah followed the correct and you find it possible to sacrifice himself and his soul to what he believes because he believes he follows God and His Messenger and the Book and Sunnah and here lies the risk, we find that in the absence and find it mostly pray and fast, if you want to URGE will not accept advice and find Ejadlk and tells you he knows his religion and pray and fast and read the Koran and memorize it, and that not in need to your advice and example of some of the things that is understood by people wrong and most of them young people, for example, smoking a lot of young people and Itql him that smoking is haram you say How do you uncle Sheikh Fein Aldlel that are in the Quran or the Sunnah carrying him the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said, "does not disappear, made a slave to ask about four years old had finished his age and his health as he used his wealth and how he earned and spent," We find that the man bought cigarettes, money and also affect health. And we are not the property of ourselves, but we belong to God Almighty and the Almighty God gave us the money to test us what to do in the Bay Snasrvh or I'm no man's land, and what we will do our health Senabd Nftery God or by people or Nasy by God, and so on ... And non-smoking, we also find the subject of young people tell them that friendship is haram is haram: What do you say loyalty we Bnteklm Bhtram. You are the deterioration of the extent related Bwaldt at home and ask about it and you take him Maine pick you up that a friend of her guardian and pick you up we friends and we are talking to respect the fraternizing and Ante violin satisfied Min speak to your mother or the extent related to spouse and that tells you I am telling the truth is no limit to ask for your passport says I'm his friend Josk "which you What Trdhoush for yourself what Trdhoush for others "and also in subjects Acceso a lot is where young people in the nets of suspicion because of wrong understanding of religion and, unfortunately, difficult you know him feel that he is wrong, while, which is located in the lusts of the he did not follow the book and year if you have said to Almighty God, it feels knew he was wrong and if I told him to say nice he feels happy and feel remorse and pain, and repent to God I hope from God that we all follow the Holy Quran and Sunnah and follow the Senate evacuation respected not follow the elders of the State analyze usury and analyze anything that gets in the interest of statesmen if we have to follow the book of God and His messenger, and follow the Senate and the righteous scholars.
    We were Otkelmena for friendship, I said it is haram and Qllk that God says in His Holy Book said, "Ataa" I Qllk I sense in marriage in this verse is a friend and not a lover, and there are no Acceso speaking about Mistress is the verse "on a man flee from his mother and his father, and accompanied by and his sons, "and actually meant Balsahbh here mistress, but in the first verse intended Balakhaddan friends like what we not think that these days young people in colleges Bicoloa friendship, when we were friends and the things that we Bnsamaha each Baiqy her paralyzed, and every one of his paralysis, ten and only 15 young boys and girls and say we Friends of friendship de Lord Almighty has forbidden, regardless of the type of friendship and the person and the Lord Almighty says, "Ataa" spent it, there's no debate
    Muslims we know of our name because we recognize the LES including verily Allah and His Messenger, without discussion or a question about the reason or interest or damage of commands and prohibitions. Nevertheless, each is ordered by Allah and His Messenger forbade all good and all Nha curse of God and His Messenger in the proximity of it Crlkl man tried to proximity from this prohibition. However you explain it and caused far as I know I said simple and not to follow in the footsteps of Satan. And also so as not to follow the steps that lead to adultery because the eyes may commit zina and the weight of the ears may commit zina and the weight of the hearing and hand may commit zina and the weight of touch and foot may commit zina and the weight of sin and seek true or lie in the vagina. Authorized in the event of a friendship between a boy and a girl he speak to her and seen her and that her voice was beautiful and speak the burqa, it affected her voice and moves his feelings, which is also the precursor of adultery, which is located where some of the girls is to speak softly (FMA) in the audio or even to speak. All of this is about adultery and what Allaah forbids adultery does not say do not fall into adultery, but He says "do not come near adultery," said do not touch any so as not dissociated from the premise and all of these deposits are in friendship that we say it is innocent. Even with individual differences and I think, God Almighty, it was Aeogod individual differences that a human being close to sin and say I'm strong and I can prevent myself from falling into sin or even appreciate I'm preventing the devil Altthwail to myself even to think anything regarding steps that lead to adultery, he says " the creation of man poor, "and Allaah knows best worship and told not to follow in the footsteps of Satan because it facilitates it and Ibsth at the beginning and try to you are located in the first step of the way even though the easiest and simplest and Itrqk with self-defense, we all know that the soul is inclined towards evil, and whisper to you and self-regarding sin and whisper to you the devil up falling into sin and the largest self relate too and so on.
    And the idea of a difficult subject not you fear God and guess. In dealing with your colleagues in work or in the study and also that you fear God and know that friendship is forbidden between boys and girls subject not difficult guys the way, I am a young Zykm crown heart and you are linked to the human being Elly I linked omitted and love with Emil and Mndhav I have and I Bkelmha in the phone, and Mtoaeidin to get married but I am I said to her, you know I am going through the material and know I am not known Otadmlk only after Cam month to be ready and a really for marriage and I during the period, this is not Haraf talk to you once because what I say Lekki Now you haram, there is nothing there is something called a friendship because friendship is haraam Omc Haraf thee unless you device actually Hagee Otadmlk even though I my intention to old and myself Otjozha actually, but possible to laugh at myself and say business intentions, and I'm meaning that I Otjozha but Hig on our Lord God Almighty, and disobedience and I say my intention old Aiwa disobedience because if she sticks Lord Almighty. I would love it like what I'm saying is required by the fear of the fire and they lend themselves to God Almighty.
    Difficult and not subject myself all the people you intend to repent to God and forgiveness of God and cry and regret all the sins and seek forgiveness Lord merciful and would act in favor of worship and the right to worship Almighty God to enter Paradise and win the consent of God. Was in the days of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him woman went to pray on its uniform Islamic, but the wear perfume when she went to the mosque and Riha one a wife but I'm not Metzkr name tattooed smell and said to her come back to your woman to your house, the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) says, "No woman perfume reaches and defy people Kalzanih fragrance is devolved to her house and washing ghusl "In another story, is an adulteress. What is the meaning of this in the modern women's speeding so she went back for her almost fall out of the speed in deciding whether to Alrodja did not say to the owner of the Messenger of Allah what is the evidence in the book Is this true and is not talk properly and when what the Messenger of God and what he says and I Atattr in damage. Did not say this, but the controversy and debate we see in our time, she had to wear perfume and do not pray nothing else Ffinetha hasan but it did is haram, forbidden by the Messenger of Allah (SAW). Since I knew so I went back to God without thinking or hesitation
    . I shall now speak of work and fellowship in the act first and to God the highest, and I know I do not know that halaal or haraam but I know that basically women because they are in her house and trading power and honor in it Kalwlwp enshrined in the house and she is queen of Memkketha a home. But in some women say they want to work to prove its presence and improve its identity and I God knows I see it wrong, in my view, since they do not need to work, why work and go out into the street and subjected to harassment and come into contact with men in work and this Iqql of modesty. Modesty is a branch of the faith and if less modesty Say Faith The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, "if not ashamed and he did what you want," and if I felt too embarrassed from God when you sin blush God you when your account "If they do not work is an urgent need there is no need for him because he has damaged We know that any man or any woman go to work are in the best body and best landscape and every man acknowledge the colleagues at work and his wife, as well as keratosis between her husband and her colleagues at work and here is the devil and ask self I'm not saying all people are replaced with like that, but unfortunately, the percentage of more than 85 in the water almost makes an like that is outside the home and in the job personal beautiful and smiley and happy and if he comes back home transformation as well as women and the beautiful things for people and forbidden all eyesore to what Allaah has permitted all of which are knocking on the meat I'm good and go for the dream of carrion stench of dead and follow in the footsteps of Satan. The had to work to earn a living old but not working women will die from hunger, I do not decreed the work because I do not know already replaced which to operate in this case or not but I know that religion is easy and not indigestion If he and she had to work must have to fear God in itself does not bring closer introductions adultery.
    And guess from her colleagues and the contract the them in a narrower and narrower and narrower limits that should have and treat them with a colleague and do not allow themselves to speak with him on any subject a year or even in the high cost of living or even in anything ordinary things of life to why all this so as not located in the small faults What is the small faults is a minor sin in the verse in Soorat al-Shoura speaks of believers who shun the worst of sins and immoral actions that did not write for any kind of difficult to write on the computer so as not to divert in the Koran said for any kind of major immorality did not mention the small faults of any minor sins and there are no other reported avoid major sin and immorality except the small faults. What is Shirring minor sins, such as the look and touch and even kiss from minor sins.
    But there are conditions so that if there is people in this minor is one of the small faults and Aldgair a human weakness once mistaken and did any of these minor at the time of weakness of it, but no repeat of it this thing again, "the existence of a doctrinal says habitual Aldgair turning it into a major" in the sense that if you repeated act of small constantly turn to large if you look at women every day are large and not small and thus may have a time in a large adultery really is not a metaphor or that you signed does not actually occurred in a large adultery, and we know that the sin of shirk in Allah and disobedience to parents, adultery and murder .... . If you wont you to touch the women you Tertkpr large adultery and get a feel here is not intended Beah every day but you are meant to do it consistently each period. Secondly intent in the sense that you know that these minor and says I'm going to speak to this girl or witness more than once or anything because I weakened and this minor will forgive me by God on those who laugh at yourself or the God unseen? Do not forget that all these from Aldgair introductions adultery was lead to your loss.
    Must also be authorized for women to fear God in itself and if you find two jobs one of them as possible to be at home as a work of any project in the house such as handicrafts or mushrooms or draft project for manufacturing food products or any other project possible is being done at home. And the other as possible which is outside the home should have to choose work that is in the house even sustain itself, although the other gainful Madhya most of the work, which will operate at home, will tell anyone who's and how they chose to work less to earn money and we in our time to tell her the time change, but God the Merciful Razzaq Karim Hakim does not change over time and years and if did you choose the less revenue that will be in your home so Tsony yourself and Tdaoty God and you say, O Most Merciful, O Razak, Karim chose this work until Ardik not Ogillk because I love you and do I know that not Raziq only you and You said "It is fear God makes his way out and will provide him from where the count," I choose to be obedient to you, wise and I know you are wise not Idham you have a slave, O Most Merciful, you know Stawwadny reward you for this work which is influenced by for you, great and be confident of God's mercy and kindness and wait for the sanction of the Holy Quran is not a person but it is Rehman Malik King and Almlakot glorified, is not incapable of anything on earth or in heaven, nor surprised if from God's mercy and generosity and good will compensate you when the tender for this work
    ... And the idea of something else wants to say in the letter is a DVD I Bdaokm ways to him, so be saved from evil and be saved from the consequences and be saved from the fire. While the existing leaves wife for fear of consequences (left'm Aiwa leaves wife for fear of consequences) and explained this to you that God has forbidden the believers that Ithboa idols so as not to Ithboa infidels God with the believers old for them to say that the idols do not generate or benefit and they have no value and how you should have an idol of Alajua hungry and if you eat it, etc. Why so as not to bounce the unbelievers are also God Almighty. Another example of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was the Hypocrites, and be headed by Abdullah bin Obey Ibn Abi Slol conspiring against Islam and Muslims and Islam and the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), said a wife of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) must kill them and rid the people and Muslims from their evil and guile of the Muslims said to them, Messenger God (s) I am afraid that people say that Muhammad (PBUH) killed his companions. In spite of evil as the evil is greater than the evil of the disbelievers, where heretics of Islam do not fight Muslims, while those plotting to your lover and beloved Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and the Islamic religion and old to fight and kill, and rejected the Messenger of Allah (r) for fear of rumors and turmoil. And actually if it killed our Prophet Muhammad was said the people in our time that the prophet Mohammed "Y" kill the owners since they are now talking about the wife and tell rumors about them and why not kill them, our Prophet Muhammad, said he feared the consequences of which provide it with it does something old while we do the Sacred We are not scared of the consequences and the punishment of God for us in this world ", yes, in this world and God willing, next message on the sanctions Almighty Allah for us in this world" and the Hereafter, because God punish us for our sins in the Hereafter overwhelms the painful fire, and good riddance

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:32 am