Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

:
» ما يتداعى الكبار و الصغار بفعله ببلادنا يوم الثلاثاء القادم , أقول لهم : اتقوا الله
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm by hossam Masri

»  Muslims Majority in Europe Within 20 Years
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:01 am by hossam Masri

»  A Conversation with Ingrid Mattson
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

»  القران الكريم Quran Mishary Alafasy
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 am by hossam Masri

» صفحة الشيخ مشاري راشد العفاسي
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am by hossam Masri

» بر الوالدين طريقك إلى الجنة
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am by hossam Masri

» مليار وأربعون مليون وتسعمائة وثلاثة وسبعون ألف وثمانمائة وأربعة وعشرون حسنة
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 am by hossam Masri

»  سمية علي الديب في برنامج علم القرآن على قناة أزهري
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm by hossam Masri

» قناة أزهرى برنامج علم القرآن الحقة
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm by hossam Masri

» تحزيرنرجوا من الأخوة الأعضاء في الفيس بوك
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

»  Somaya Abdul Aziz Eddeb - Surat Al Shams
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 am by hossam Masri

»  Summaya Eddeb--Surah Al Fajr
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Blind Student Recites Quran
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 am by hossam Masri

»  Little Boy Recites Quran
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: How to Deal With the Quran
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: Being Dutiful to Parents
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: The Concept of Worship in Islam
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 am by hossam Masri

» Misrepresentation and lies about the Qur'an
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Sh. Yusuf Estes' Advice to Muslims
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 am by hossam Masri

»  How does Islam say to deal with Non Muslims?
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 am by hossam Masri

»  Priests and Preachers enter Islam
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 am by hossam Masri

» لا تعرض نفسك للفتنة
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm by hossam Masri

» 7 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm by hossam Masri

» 6 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm by hossam Masri

» 5 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm by hossam Masri

» 4 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm by hossam Masri

» 3 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm by hossam Masri

» 2 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm by hossam Masri

» 1 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - Introduction - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm by hossam Masri

» Quran Subjects
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 am by hossam Masri

»  حج المرأة
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am by hossam Masri

» تعريف الاسلام The definition of Islam
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm by hossam Masri

» الوحدة الوطنيه في مصر المسلم والقبطى أخوه بوحدة الدم والأرض
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 pm by hossam Masri

» كيف كرم النبي محمد أقباط مصر
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm by hossam Masri

» الأرض المقدسة - حب الأقصى
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am by hossam Masri

»  التيه - اليقين في الله
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة نبى الله موسى والخضر - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة السيدة مريم - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am by hossam Masri

»  سيدنا يوسف وفتنة النساء- كنوز - عمرو خالد
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm by hossam Masri

»  هل صوت المرأة عورة؟؟
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm by hossam Masri

»  (الإسلام بكل لغات العالم) Islam in all languages of the world
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Türkçe
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Nederlands
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Italiano
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Indonesia
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Français
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Español
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 am by hossam Masri

» Islam English
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Deutsch
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Bosanski
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Azərbaycanca
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 am by hossam Masri

» حتى لا تشتعل مصر
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Islam in Spanish - ISLAM EN ESPAÑOL 1/7
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 am by hossam Masri

»  رسالة لكل من تحب على الأنترنت رسالة هامة
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am by hossam Masri

»  A) The Quran on Human Embryonic Development:
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm by hossam Masri

» Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm by hossam Masri

» Welcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVD
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm by hossam Masri

»  learn an Arabic Language.
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm by hossam Masri

»  Honey kills Bacteria that resist antibiotics
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm by hossam Masri

» انا مصرى ضد الارهاب ودعوه جماعيه
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

» روزا ھەققىدە 70 مەسىلە
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 am by hossam Masri

» پەزىلەتلىك شەيخ مۇھەممەد سالىھ ئەلمۇنەججىد
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 am by hossam Masri

» The Right Creed from the Book and the Sunnah
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 am by hossam Masri

»  موقع العفاسي Site .alafasy
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 am by hossam Masri

»  Relief through Supplication
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:23 pm by hossam Masri

»  )))))Huda TV
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm by hossam Masri

» نعمة الإيمان
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:09 pm by hossam Masri

» سيرة مصعب بن عمير رضي الله عنه
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

»  رساله الي ارهابي
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm by hossam Masri

»  محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am by hossam Masri

» جسم الإنسان فى القرآن
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 am by hossam Masri

» لأعمال التي تدخل صاحبها النار؛؛أسماء المبشرون بالنار .
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 am by hossam Masri

» Insha Allah
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm by hossam Masri

»  LOVE IN ISLAM
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm by hossam Masri

»  Islam is the way of life for those who believe in God and want to live a life in worship and obedience to none but God.
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm by hossam Masri

»  CNN Reports: Powerball is Fireball
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm by hossam Masri

» NO ALCOHOL, ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY! لا الكحول، تماما وبشكل إيجابي!
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Wills الوصايا الإسلامية
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm by hossam Masri

» العلاقة بين الوالدين والطفل في الإسلام Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm by hossam Masri

» Family - Basis for Society
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm by hossam Masri

»  الطريق الروحي للإسلام The Spiritual Path of Islam
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

» Social System of Islam
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Concept of Life
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm by hossam Masri

» Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm by hossam Masri

» Translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in Russian Language - Al-Fatiha and Chapter Amma
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 am by hossam Masri

» هل اقتبس القران من كتب اليهود والنصاري
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:55 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:40 pm by hossam Masri

» حوكمی له‌به‌ركردنی جل وبه‌رگ كه‌ وێنه‌ی تێدایه‌
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm by hossam Masri

» لێكۆڵینه‌وه‌یه‌كی فقهی سه‌باره‌ت به‌ڕۆژووی مانگی شه‌عبان
أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 pm by hossam Masri

عدد الزوار

أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational Labels=0

أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational

hossam Masri
    hossam Masri
    مدير المنتدي The administrator
    مدير المنتدي  The administrator

عدد المساهمات : 1414
    نقاط : 4057
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-06-18
    الموقع : https://islam2110.yoo7.com

أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational Empty أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational

Post by hossam Masri Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:48 pm

أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational

من أساليب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم التربوية مايلي: Methods of the Prophet peace be upon him Educational following:

1 – التربية بالقصة: 1 – Education story:

إن القصة أمر محبب للناس، وتترك أثرها في النفوس، ومن هنا جاءت القصة كثيراً في القرآن، وأخبر تبارك وتعالى عن شأن كتابه فقال:{نحن نقص عليك أحسن القصص بما أوحينا إليك هذا القرآن} {لقد كان في قصصهم عبرة لأولي الألباب ما كان حديثاً يفترى} وأمر نبيه صلى الله عليه وسلم بذلك فقال: {واقصص القصص لعلهم يتفكرون} ولهذا فقد سلك النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم هذا المنهج واستخدم هذا الأسلوب. The story is desirable for the people, and have an impact in the soul, hence the story much in the Koran, told the blessed and exalted, for like his book, he said: (We relate to you the best stories, as revealed to you this Quran) (I’ve had in their stories a lesson for men endued with understanding the newly maligned) and is Nabih peace be upon him so he said: (and Aqss stories that they may reflect) That’s why cable Prophet peace be upon him this approach and use this method.

شاب من أصحاب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم – وهو خباب بن الأرت رضي الله عنه – يبلغ به الأذى والشدة كل مبلغ فيأتي للنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم شاكياً له ما أصابه فيقول رضي الله عنه: أتيت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وهو متوسد بردة له في ظل الكعبة – وقد لقينا من المشركين شدة – فقلت :ألا تدعو الله؟ Young man from the companions of the Prophet peace be upon him – the Bab Ben Aratt may Allah be pleased with him – it will inform the harm and distress the entire amount comes to the Prophet peace be upon him, complaining to him whatever befalls says, may Allah be pleased with him: I came to the Prophet peace be upon him, a Mtosd impermeable that in light of Kaaba – have we met the severity of the idolaters – I said: should not call God? فقعد وهو محمر وجهه فقال: (لقد كان من قبلكم ليمشط بمشاط الحديد مادون عظامه من لحم أو عصب، ما يصرفه ذلك عن دينه، ويوضع المنشار على مفرق رأسه فيشق باثنين، ما يصرفه ذلك عن دينه، وليتمن الله هذا الأمر حتى يسير الراكب من صنعاء إلى حضرموت ما يخاف إلا الله).. Sat a red face and said: (It was from you to comb Bmchat iron below the bones of the meat or the backbone, which spend it for religion, and put the saw on the junction head too difficult for two, which spend it for his religion, and Whitman God this is so he is the passenger of the Sana’a to Hadramout is afraid only of God) .. [رواه البخاري 3852] [Bukhari 3852]

وحفظت لنا السنة النبوية العديد من المواقف التي يحكي فيها النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قصة من القصص، فمن ذلك: قصة الثلاثة الذين آواهم المبيت إلى الغار، وقصة الذي قتل مائة نفس، وقصة الأعمى والأبرص والأقرع، وقصة أصحاب الأخدود… And preserved for us the Sunnah are many situations which tells the Prophet, peace be upon him the story of stories, for example: the story of the three sheltered accommodation to the cave, and the story of who killed one hundred, and the story of the blind and the leper, bald, and the story of the owners of the groove … وغيرها كثير. And many others.

2 – التربية بالموعظة: 2 – Education Bmoazp:

للموعظة أثرها البالغ في النفوس، لذا فلم يكن المربي الأول صاحب الرسالة صلى الله عليه وسلم يغيب عنه هذا الأمر أو يهمله فقد كان كما وصفه أحد أصحابه وهو ابن مسعود -رضي الله عنه-: (كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يتخولنا بالموعظة في الأيام كراهة السآمة علينا) [رواه البخاري 68]. Admonishing the impact of the souls, so it was not jam the first author’s peace be upon him miss him this or neglect, has been described by one of his friends, the son of Masood – may Allah be pleased with him -: (The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Itjulna Bmoazp days makrooh toxic us) [Bukhari 68].

ويحكي أحد أصحابه وهو العرباض بن سارية -رضي الله عنه- عن موعظة وعظها إياهم النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فيقول: وعظنا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يوما بعد صلاة الغداة موعظة بليغة ذرفت منها العيون ووجلت منها القلوب، فقال رجل: إن هذه موعظة مودع فماذا تعهد إلينا يا رسول الله؟ And tells one of his friends, a Arabad Ben valid – may Allah be pleased with him – from a sermon preached them of the Prophet peace be upon him, and says: The exhortation was the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him day after Fajr prayer sermon seriously shed their eyes and Ocalt including the heart, man said: “This sermon applicant what promised to us, O Messenger of God? قال: (أوصيكم بتقوى الله والسمع والطاعة، وإن عبد حبشي فإنه من يعش منكم يرى اختلافا كثيرا، وإياكم ومحدثات الأمور فإنها ضلالة، فمن أدرك ذلك منكم فعليه بسنتي وسنة الخلفاء الراشدين المهديين عضوا عليها بالنواجذ) [رواه الترمذي 2676، وابن ماجه 42] وحتى تترك الموعظة أثرها ينبغي أن تكون تخولاً ، وألا تكون بصفة دائمة . He said: (I advise you to fear Allah and obedience, although Abd al-Habashi, it is you who live view differed greatly, and beware of newly invented matters, it is a going astray, it is realized that you he has my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided caliphs cling firmly to it) [Muslim 2676, Ibn Majah 42] and even leave the advice their impact should be Tjula, and not be permanently.

عن أبي وائل قال كان عبدالله يذكر الناس في كل خميس فقال له رجل يا أبا عبدالرحمن لوددت أنك ذكرتنا كل يوم قال أما إنه يمنعني من ذلك أني أكره أن أملكم وإني أتخولكم بالموعظة كما كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يتخولنا بها مخافة السآمة علينا [رواه البخاري 70، ومسلم 2821]. Abu Wael said Abdullah had little people in every Thursday man said to him, Abu Abdul Rahman be good, you’re reminded every day, said while it prevents from this, I hate to be your hope I Otjulkm Bmoazp as the Prophet peace be upon him Itjulna, fearing toxic we [al-Bukhari 70, Muslim, 2821].

3 – الجمع بين الترغيب والترهيب: 3 – a combination of carrot and stick:

النفس البشرية فيها إقبال وإدبار، وفيها شرّة وفترة، ومن ثم كان المنهج التربوي الإسلامي يتعامل مع هذه النفس بكل هذه الاعتبارات، ومن ذلك الجمع بين الترغيب والترهيب، والرجاء والخوف. The human psyche where the demand for fragrance, in which the evil and the period, and then the Islamic Educational curriculum to deal with these self-all these considerations, it is the combination of carrot and stick, hope and fear.

عن أنس -رضي الله عنه- قال خطب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم خطبة ما سمعت مثلها قط: (قال لو تعلمون ما أعلم لضحكتم قليلاً ولبكيتم كثيراً) قال: فغطى أصحاب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وجوههم لهم خنين [رواه البخاري 4621، ومسلم]. Anas – may Allah be pleased with him – said speeches Messenger of Allah peace be upon him a sermon I heard like never: (he said if you know what I know you would laugh little and weep much) said: “hid his companions of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, and faces them anthology [Bukhari 4621, and Muslim].

ومن أحاديث الرجاء والترغيب ما حدث به أبو ذر -رضي الله عنه- قال أتيت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وعليه ثوب أبيض وهو نائم، ثم أتيته وقد استيقظ فقالما من عبد قال لا إله إلا الله ثم مات على ذلك إلا دخل الجنة) قلت: وإن زنى وإن سرق؟ And talk please and encouragement of what happened by Abu Dhar – may Allah be pleased with him – he came to the Prophet peace be upon him and upon him a garment white as he slept, and then I approached him was awakened Faqalma slave who says there is no god but Allah, and then died only enter Paradise) I said: “If committed adultery if he stole? قالوإن زنى وإن سرق) قلت: وإن زنى وإن سرق؟ Qaloin committed adultery if he stole), I said: “If adultery if he stole? قال: (وإن زنى وإن سرق على رغم أنف أبي ذر) وكان أبو ذر إذا حدث بهذا قال: وإن رغم أنف أبي ذر [رواه البخاري (5827) ومسلم (94) ]. He said: (although if he stole or committed adultery in spite of the Abu Dhar) and Abu Dhar said if this happened: “If in spite of Abu Dhar [Bukhari (5827) and Muslim (94)].

وعن هريرة -رضي الله عنه- قال كنا قعودا حول رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم معنا أبو بكر وعمر في نفر فقام رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم من بين أظهرنا فأبطأ علينا وخشينا أن يقتطع دوننا، وفزعنا فقمنا فكنت أول من فزع، فخرجت أبتغي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم حتى أتيت حائطاً للأنصار لبني النجار فدرت به هل أجد له بابا فلم أجد، فإذا ربيع يدخل في جوف حائط من بئر خارجة -والربيع الجدول- فاحتفزت كما يحتفز الثعلب فدخلت على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال: (أبو هريرة؟) فقلت: نعم يا رسول الله، قال: (ما شأنك؟) قلت: كنت بين أظهرنا فقمت فأبطأت علينا، فخشينا أن تقتطع دوننا، ففزعنا فكنت أول من فزع، فأتيت هذا الحائط فاحتفزت كما يحتفز الثعلب، وهؤلاء الناس ورائي، فقال: (يا أبا هريرة) -وأعطاني نعليه- قال: (اذهب بنعلي هاتين فمن لقيت من وراء هذا الحائط يشهد أن لا إله إلا الله مستيقنا بها قلبه فبشره بالجنة)…الحديث. And Huraira – may Allah be pleased with him – said: We were sitting on the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him with us, Abu Bakr and Omar, in a group so the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him among the shown Vobto us and we were afraid that cut against us, and dismay co-operation I was the first to panic, I went out, seeking Messenger God’s peace be upon him until I came to a wall of the supporters of Bani Najjar Vdrt tags you find him a door did not find, if the spring falls cave wall well beyond – and spring table – Vaanvzat as Ihtvz fox entered upon the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (Abu Huraira ?) I said: Yes, O Messenger of Allah said: (What’s your business?): I said I was shown between I took Vobtot us, and we feared lest deduct against us, Vvzaana I was the first to panic, then I brought this wall Vaanvzat as Ihtvz fox, and these people behind me, and said: (Abu Huraira) – and gave me his shoes – he said: (Go Benali those it received from behind the wall bears witness that there is no god but Allah Mstiguena to his heart to him a paradise) … talk. [رواه مسلم (31)]. [Narrated by Muslim (31)].

والمتأمل في الواقع يلحظ أننا كثيراً ما نعتني بالترهيب ونركز عليه، وهو أمر مطلوب والنفوس تحتاج إليه، لكن لابد أن يضاف لذلك الترغيب، من خلال الترغيب في نعيم الجنة وثوابها، وسعادة الدنيا لمن استقام على طاعة الله، وذكر محاسن الإسلام وأثر تطبيقه على الناس، وقد استخدم القرآن الكريم هذا المسلك فقال تعالى:{ولو أن أهل القرى …} {ولو أنهم أقاموا التوراة …}. Anyone who studies in fact notice that we often take care of intimidation and our focus, which is required and souls need, but we have to add to that temptation by offering inducements in the bliss of paradise and the reward, and happiness in this world who adheres to the obedience of God, said the virtues of Islam and the impact of its application to people, Quran has been used that line he says: (and if that the people of the villages …) (And if they set up the Torah …).

4 – الإقناع العقلي: 4 – mental persuasion:

عن أبي أمامة رضي الله عنه قال: إن فتى شابا أتى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال: يا رسول الله، ائذن لي بالزنا، فأقبل القوم عليه فزجروه، قالوا: مه مه، فقال: (ادنه) فدنا منه قريباً قال: فجلس قال: (أتحبه لأمك؟) قال: لا والله جعلني الله فداءك، قال: (ولا الناس يحبونه لأمهاتهم) قال: (أفتحبه لابنتك؟) قال: لا والله يا رسول الله جعلني الله فداءك، قال: (ولا الناس يحبونه لبناتهم) قال: (أفتحبه لأختك؟) قال: لا والله جعلني الله فداءك، قال: (ولا الناس يحبونه لأخواتهم) قال: (أفتحبه لعمتك؟) قال: لا والله جعلني الله فداءك، قال: (ولا الناس يحبونه لعماتهم) قال: (أفتحبه لخالتك؟) قال: لا والله جعلني الله فداءك، قال: (ولا الناس يحبونه لخالاتهم) قال: فوضع يده عليه وقال: (اللهم اغفر ذنبه، وطهر قلبه، وحصن فرجه) فلم يكن بعد ذلك الفتى يلتفت إلى شيء [رواه أحمد ]. Abu front of him may Allah be pleased with him said: “The young boy came to the Prophet peace be upon him said: O Messenger of Allah, give me permission to adultery, people turned to him, telling, they said: to rebuke, he said: (Adana) him alone he said: he sat down he said: (Would you like for your mother?) said: God does not God hath made me your ransom, he said: (do not people love their mothers) said: (Would you like for your daughter?) said: “No, by Allaah, O Messenger of Allaah, Allaah make me your ransom, he said: (and people like it for their daughters) said: ( Would you like for your sister?) said: God does not God hath made me your ransom, he said: (and people like it for their sisters) said: (Would you like to your aunt?) said: God does not God hath made me your ransom, he said: (and people like it for Amathm) said: (Would you like to your aunt?) He said: “God does not God hath made me your ransom, he said: (and people like it for Khalathm) said:” Putting his hand on him and said: (O Allah forgive his sins and cleanse his heart, and protect his chastity) was not then the boy turns into something [Reported by Ahmad].

إن هذا الشاب قد جاء والغريزة تتوقد في نفسه، مما يدفعه إلى أن يكسر حاجز الحياء، ويخاطب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم علناً أمام أصحابه، وأدرك النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم المربي المعلم لديه جانباً لم يدركه فيه أصحابه فما هو؟ This young man has come and instinct stoked in itself, which pushes him to break the barrier of shyness, and addressing the Prophet peace be upon him publicly in front of his friends, realized that the Prophet peace be upon him educator and teacher, has set aside did not realize where his companions, what is it?

لقد جاء هذا الشاب يستأذن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ولو كان قليل الورع عديم الديانة لم ير أنه بحاجة للاستئذان بل كان يمارس ما يريد سراً، فأدرك صلى الله عليه وسلم هذا الجانب الخير فيه، فما ذا كانت النتيجة: (فلم يكن بعد ذلك الفتى يلتفت إلى شيء). He came this young man asked the Prophet peace be upon him, even if few pious stateless religion did not see that he needed to ask permission, but he practiced what he wants in private, is released and peace be upon him that the goodness of it, what a result: (it was not then the boy turns to something).

5 – استخدام الحوار والنقاش: 5 – the use of dialogue and discussion:

وخير مثال على ذلك موقفه صلى الله عليه وسلم مع الأنصار في غزوة حنين بعد قسمته للغنائم، فقد أعطى صلى الله عليه وسلم المؤلفة قلوبهم وترك الأنصار، فبلغه أنهم وجدوا في أنفسهم، فدعاهم صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وكان بينهم وبينه هذا الحوار الذي يرويه عبدالله بن زيد -رضي الله عنه- فيقول: لما أفاء الله على رسوله صلى الله عليه وسلم يوم حنين قسم في الناس في المؤلفة قلوبهم ولم يعط الأنصار شيئا، فكأنهم وجدوا إذ لم يصبهم ما أصاب الناس، فخطبهم فقال: (يا معشر الأنصار، ألم أجدكم ضلالا فهداكم الله بي؟ وكنتم متفرقين فألفكم الله بي؟ وعالة فأغناكم الله بي؟) A good example of this position peace be upon him with the fans in the Battle of nostalgia after the assessment for the spoils, gave peace be upon him, consisting of their hearts and left supporters, Vbulgh they found in themselves, called them peace be upon him, and between them and between the dialogue, which was narrated by Abdullah bin Zaid – may Allah be pleased with him – he says: “When Allah has bestowed on His Messenger, peace be upon him on nostalgia section of the people in the author’s heart did not give fans anything, as if they found it not be associated what happened to the people, a sermon he said:” (O Ansar, pain Ojdkm aberration Fahadakm my God? and you scattered Volvkm my God? and dependent Vognakm my God?)

كلما قال شيئاً قالوا: الله ورسوله أمن، قال: (ما يمنعكم أن تجيبوا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم؟) قال كلما قال شيئا قالوا: الله ورسوله أمن قال: (لو شئتم قلتم جئتنا كذا وكذا، أترضون أن يذهب الناس بالشاة والبعير وتذهبون بالنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم إلى رحالكم؟ لولا الهجرة لكنت امرأ من الأنصار، ولو سلك الناس واديا وشعبا لسلكت وادي الأنصار وشعبها، الأنصار شعار والناس دثار، إنكم ستلقون بعدي أثرة فاصبروا حتى تلقوني على الحوض) [رواه البخاري (4330) ومسلم (1061)] Whenever he said something that they said: Allah and His Messenger, security, said: (What prevents you that you answer the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him)? Said whenever he said something that they said: Allah and His Messenger, security, said: (If you like you said Jitna such and such, Otradwn people go sheep and camels, and go Prophet peace be upon him to Rahalkm? not for immigration, I would order from supporters, though cable people and the valley and people followed the valley of the Ansar and the people, the Ansar logo and people jacket, you are you will encounter the dimensions of exclusivity patience until Tlqoni the basin) [Bukhari (4330) and Muslim (1061) ]

ففي هذا الموقف استخدم النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم الحوار معهم، فوجه لهم سؤالاً وانتظر منهم الإجابة، بل حين لم يجيبوا لقنهم الإجابة قائلاً: (ولو شئتم لقلتم ولصدقتم وصُدقتم…). In this situation use the Prophet peace be upon him dialogue with them, he drew them a question and wait for them to answer, but when they did not answer to Guenhm answer, saying: (If you wish for and you say you believe and you believe …).

6 – الإغلاظ والعقوبة: 6 – harshly and punishment:

وقد يُغلظ صلى الله عليه وسلم على من وقع في خطأ أو يعاقبه: فعن أبي مسعود الأنصاري قال: قال رجل: يا رسول الله، لا أكاد أدرك الصلاة مما يطول بنا فلان، فما رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم في موعظة أشد غضباً من يومئذ فقال: (أيها الناس إنكم منفرون فمن صلى بالناس فليخفف فإن فيهم المريض والضعيف وذا الحاجة) [رواه البخاري (90) ومسلم (466)]. The toughen peace be upon him who has fallen in error or punish him: It was narrated that Abu Masud Al-Ansari said: “A man said: O Messenger of God, I can not understand prayer, which affects us so and so, I never saw the Prophet peace be upon him in a sermon is angrier than that Day said : (O people, you reclusive, it leads the blessings of the people in them sick and weak and need) [Bukhari (90) and Muslim (466)].

وعن زيد بن خالد الجهني -رضي الله عنه- أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم سأله رجل عن اللقطة فقال: (اعرف وكاءها -أو قال: وعاءها وعفاصها- ثم عرفها سنة، ثم استمتع بها، فإن جاء ربها فأدها إليه) قال: فضالة الإبل؟ And Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani – may God be pleased with him – that the Prophet peace be upon him man asked for Snapshot and said: (I know and purse – or, said: vessel for and the string “- then defined by the years, and enjoyed it, it was Lord objectives of him), said: residual camel ? فغضب حتى احمرت وجنتاه -أو قال احمر وجهه- فقال: (وما لك ولها، معها سقاؤها وحذاؤها ترد الماء وترعى الشجر فذرها حتى يلقاها ربها) قال: فضالة الغنم؟ Angry, until it turned red cheeks – or his red face – he said: (and you and her, with her can walk to the water and caring for the trees Vdhirha until its owner Lord) said: residual sheep? قال: (لك أو لأخيك أو للذئب) [رواه البخاري (90) ومسلم (1722)]. He said: (you or your brother or the wolf) [Bukhari (90) and Muslim (1722)].

وقد بوب البخاري رحمه الله في صحيحه على هذين الحديثين (باب الغضب في الموعظة والتعليم إذا رأى ما يكره). Al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh, Allah’s mercy on these modern (the door in anger, advice and education if he considers what he hates).

وعن عبد الله بن عباس -رضي الله عنهما- أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم رأى خاتماً من ذهب في يد رجل فنزعه فطرحه وقال: (يعمد أحدكم إلى جمرة من نار فيجعلها في يده) فقيل للرجل بعد ما ذهب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: خذ خاتمك انتفع به، قال: لا والله لا آخذه أبداً وقد طرحه رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم. And Abdullah bin Abbas – may Allah be pleased with them – that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him saw a gold ring in the hands of man wearing it away and said: (peace and blessings saw a gold ring in his hand) was said to the man after he went the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him : Take has thrown it aside, he said: “No, God does not take him never have asked the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him. [رواه مسلم (2090)] [Narrated by Muslim (2090)]

عن سلمة بن الأكوع -رضي الله عنه- أن رجلا أكل عند رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم بشماله فقال كل بيمينك قال لا أستطيع قال لا استطعت ما منعه إلا الكبر قال فما رفعها إلى فيه [رواه مسلم (2021)]. Reported that Salamah ibn al-Akwa – may Allah be pleased with him – that a man ate with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, said all the right hand with his left hand he said I can not said what you can not prevent aging but said what brought me to [Narrated by Muslim (2021)].

إلا أن ذلك لم يكن هديه الراتب صلى الله عليه وسلم فقد كان الرفق هو الهدي الراتب له صلى الله عليه وسلم ، لكن حين يقتضي المقام الإغلاظ يغلظ صلى الله عليه وسلم ، ومن الأدلة على ذلك: But that was not a gift Salary peace be upon him was kindness is a salary sacrifice peace be upon him, but when required place harshly to toughen peace be upon him, and evidence of this:

7 – الهجر: 7 – abandonment:

واستعمل النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أسلوب الهجر في موقف مشهور في السيرة، حين تخلف كعب بن مالك -رضي الله عنه- وأصحابه عن غزوة تبوك، فهجرهم صلى الله عليه وسلم وأصحابه، لا يكلمهم أحد أكثر من شهر حتى تاب الله تبارك وتعالى عليهم. And use of the Prophet peace be upon him way abandonment in a position known in the biography, when the failure of Ka’b ibn Malik – may Allah be pleased with him – and his companions about the battle of Tabuk, Vahjarham peace be upon him and his companions, does not speak to them one more than a month until he repents and the Almighty God to them.

إلا أن استخدام هذا الأسلوب لم يكن هدياً دائماً له صلى الله عليه وسلم فقد ثبت أن رجلاً كان يشرب الخمر وكان يضحك النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم… والمناط في ذلك هو تحقيقه للمصلحة، فمتى كان الهجر مصلحة وردع للمهجور شرع ذلك وإن كان فيه مفسدة وصد له حرم هجره. However, the use of this method is not giveaways always has peace be upon him has been proven that a man was drinking alcohol and was laughing the Prophet peace be upon him … and entrusted this is achieved for the benefit, when the abandonment interest and a deterrent to an abandoned initiated that, even if the evil and to repulse it deserted campus.

8 – استخدام التوجيه غير المباشر: 8 – Use of the guidance is direct:

ويتمثل التوجيه غير المباشر في أمور منها: The route is not direct, inter alia:

أ – كونه صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول ما بال أقوام، دون أن يخصص أحداً بعينه، ومن ذلك قوله في قصة بريرة فعن عائشة -رضي الله عنها- فقالت أتتها بريرة تسألها في كتابتها فقالت إن شئت أعطيت أهلك ويكون الولاء لي فلما جاء رسول الله صلى اللهم عليه وسلم ذكرته ذلك قال النبي صلى اللهم عليه وسلم ابتاعيها فأعتقيها فإنما الولاء لمن أعتق ثم قام رسول الله صلى اللهم عليه وسلم على المنبر فقال ما بال أقوام يشترطون شروطا ليست في كتاب الله من اشترط شرطا ليس في كتاب الله فليس له وإن اشترط مائة شرط [رواه البخاري (2735) ومسلم]. A – being a peace be upon him say what the matter with people who, without being assigned anyone in particular, and that is the verse in the story Bareerah narrated from Aisha – may Allah be pleased with them – she said her period came Bareerah ask to write, she said, if you will give your family and be loyal to me when he came to the Messenger of Allah peace O Allah be upon him said that the Prophet prayed God be upon him Aptaiha Voatekayaa I just allegiance to the freed and then the Messenger of Allaah’s peace and on the podium and said what about people who stipulate conditions that are not God in the book condition condition is not in the book of God is not him, and if required one hundred conditions [Bukhari (2735) and Muslim].

وحديث أنس -رضي الله عنه- أن نفرا من أصحاب النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم سألوا أزواج النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم عن عمله في السر فقال بعضهم لا أتزوج النساء وقال بعضهم لا آكل اللحم وقال بعضهم لا أنام على فراش فحمد الله وأثنى عليه فقال: (ما بال أقوام قالوا كذا وكذا لكني أصلي وأنام وأصوم وأفطر وأتزوج النساء فمن رغب عن سنتي فليس مني) [رواه البخاري (1401)]. The hadeeth of Anas – may Allah be pleased with him – that some of our companions of the Prophet peace be upon him asked the wives of the Prophet peace be upon him for his work in secret, he said some do not marry women and others said, do not eat meat and others said, do not sleep on a mattress glorified God and praised him and said: ( What is wrong with people who said such and such, but I pray and sleep and fast and fast and I marry women, it turns away from my Sunnah is not from me) [Bukhari (1401)].

ب – وأحياناً يثني على صفة في الشخص ويحثه على عمل بطريقة غير مباشرة، ومن ذلك ما رواه عن عبدالله بن عمر -رضي الله عنهما- قال: كان الرجل في حياة النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم إذا رأى رؤيا قصها على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فتمنيت أن أرى رؤيا أقصها على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وكنت غلاماً أعزب، وكنت أنام في المسجد على عهد النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فرأيت في المنام كأن ملكين أخذاني فذهبا بي إلى النار، فإذا هي مطوية كطي البئر، وإذا فيها ناس قد عرفتهم، فجعلت أقول: أعوذ بالله من النار، أعوذ بالله من النار، أعوذ بالله من النار، فلقيهما ملك آخر فقال لي: لن تراع، فقصصتها على حفصة، فقصتها حفصة على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فقالنعم الرجل عبدالله لو كان يصلي بالليل) قال سالم: فكان عبدالله لا ينام من الليل إلا قليلاً [رواه البخاري (3738-3739]. B – and sometimes commended status in the person and urging him to work indirectly, and that he narrated from Abdullah ibn Umar – may Allah be pleased with him – said: The men in the life of the Prophet peace be upon him if you saw a dream cut to the Prophet peace be upon him, Vtmanit to see the vision Oqsa the Prophet peace be upon him, and I was a boy, single, and I slept in the mosque at the time of the Prophet peace be upon him, and I saw in a dream angels Okmani took me to the fire, if are folded undertaken: Well, if the people may know them , I started saying: I seek refuge with Allah from the fire, I seek refuge in Allah from the fire, I seek refuge in Allah from the fire, Vlekayama another king said to me: I will not take into account, I told the Hafsa, their own story Hafsa to the Prophet peace be upon him Faqalnam man Abdullah if he prayed at night) Salem : Abdullah was not sleep at night except a little [Bukhari (3738-3739].

ج – وأحياناً يأمر أصحابه بما يريد قوله للرجل، عن أنس بن مالك أن رجلا دخل على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وعليه أثر صفرة وكان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قلما يواجه رجلا في وجهه بشيء يكرهه فلما خرج قال: (لو أمرتم هذا أن يغسل هذا عنه) [رواه أبو داود (4182)]. C – and sometimes ordered his companions what it wants to say to the man, from Anas ibn Maalik that the man entered upon the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and the effect of zero and the Prophet peace be upon him rarely faced man in his face, something he dislikes when he came out he said: (if you would have this to wash this with him) [Narrated by Abu Dawood (4182)].

د – وأحياناً يخاطب غيره وهو يسمع، عن سليمان بن صرد قال استب رجلان عند النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ونحن عنده جلوس وأحدهما يسب صاحبه مغضبا قد احمر وجهه فقال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم: (إني لأعلم كلمة لو قالها لذهب عنه ما يجد، لو قال: أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم) فقالوا للرجل: ألا تسمع ما يقول النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم؟ D – and sometimes address the other he is listening for Solomon ibn Sard said invasion or two men with the Prophet peace be upon him, and we were with him to sit down and one of them cursing the owner angrily has red face, said the Prophet peace be upon him: (I know the word if he were to go by what it finds, if He said: I seek refuge in Allah from Satan the accursed) and they said to the man: Do not you hear what he says of the Prophet peace be upon him? قال: إني لست بمجنون [رواه البخاري (6115) ومسلم (2610)] He said: I am not mad [Bukhari (6115) and Muslim (2610)]

9 – استثمار المواقف والفرص: 9 – investment positions and opportunities:

عن أنس -رضي الله عنه- أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم كان مع أصحابه يوماً وإذا بامرأة من السبي تبحث عن ولدها فلما وجدته ضمته فقال صلى الله عليه وسلم أترون هذه طارحة ولدها في النار) قالوا: لا، قالوالله لا يلقي حبيبه في النار؟) [رواه البخاري (5999) ومسلم ( 2754 )]. Anas – may Allah be pleased with him – that the Prophet peace be upon him was with his companions one day and if a woman of the captivity, looking for her son when he and his grandmother were annexed, he said peace be upon him You see this would throw her child in the fire) said: No, Qallowallah not throw beloved in the fire? ) [Bukhari (5999) and Muslim (2754)].

فلا يستوي أثر المعاني حين تربط بصور محسوسة، مع عرضها في صورة مجردة جافة. Not equal the impact of meanings when linking images of felt, with the presentation in the form of an abstract dry.

إن المواقف تستثير مشاعر جياشة في النفس، فحين يستثمر هذا الموقف يقع التعليم موقعه المناسب، ويبقى الحدث وما صاحبه من توجيه وتعليم صورة منقوشة في الذاكرة، تستعصي على النسيان. The positions evoke strong feelings in the soul, when investing this position is teaching his course, and remains the event, coupled with the guidance and education of carved image in memory, were difficult to forget.

والمواقف متنوعة فقد يكون الموقف موقف حزن وخوف فيستخدم في الوعظ، كما في وعظه صلى الله عليه وسلم أصحابه عند القبر. And a variety of positions, it may be the position the position of sadness and fear is used in preaching, as in preaching peace be upon him companions at the grave.

عن البراء بن عازب قال خرجنا مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم في جنازة رجل من الأنصار فانتهينا إلى القبر ولما يلحد فجلس رسول الله صلى اللهم عليه وسلم وجلسنا حوله كأنما على رءوسنا الطير وفي يده عود ينكت به في الأرض فرفع رأسه فقال استعيذوا بالله من عذاب القبر مرتين أو ثلاثا… ثم ذكر الحديث الطويل في وصف عذاب القبر وقتنته. For llb We went out with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him at the funeral of a man from the Ansar Vanthina to the tomb, the lahd sat Allaah’s Messenger, peace and we sat around as if our heads with a bird in his hand, promises a black spot in the earth lifted up his head and said Astaizu in Allah from the torment of the grave two or three times … then he mentioned in the description of the modern long torment of the grave and Qtanth. [رواه ابو داوود (4753)] [Narrated by Abu Dawood (4753)]

ب ـ وقد يكون وقد يكون موقف مصيبة إذا أمر حل بالإنسان، فيستثمر ذلك في ربطه بالله تبارك وتعالى. B may be may be a disaster if the position is to resolve human beings, Visttmr in linking God blessed and exalted.

عن زيد بن أرقم قال أصابني رمد فعادني النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، قال فلما برأت خرجت، قال فقال لي رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: (أرأيت لو كانت عيناك لما بهما ما كنت صانعاً؟) قال: قلت: لو كانتا عيناي لما بهما صبرت واحتسبت، قال: (لو كانت عيناك لما بهما ثم صبرت واحتسبت للقيت الله عز وجل ولا ذنب لك) [رواه أحمد]. Zayd ibn Arqam said, I got conjunctivitis Fadenei Prophet peace be upon him, he said, when he cleared out, he said to me, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (what do you think if your eyes to them what you’re an architect?) Said: I said: if they were my eyes for two patient and calculated, he said: (if your eyes to them then calculated for the patient and received God Almighty is not the fault for you) [Narrated by Ahmad].

بل إن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم استخدم مثل هذا الموقف لتقرير قضية مهمة لها شأنها وأثرها كما فعل حين دعائه للمريض بهذا الدعاء، عن عبد الله بن عمرو بن العاص -رضي الله عنهما- أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: (إذا جاء الرجل يعود مريضا قال: اللهم اشف عبدك ينكأ لك عدوا ويمشي لك إلى الصلاة) [رواه أحمد (6564)]. Indeed the Prophet peace be upon him to use such a position to decide an important issue that will and its impact as it did when the supplication of the patient in this prayer, Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas – may Allah be pleased with them – that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (If the man came a sick person said: O Allah, heal thy servant opens up to you an enemy and walk you to the prayer) [Narrated by Ahmad (6564)].

إنه يوصي المسلم بعظم مهمته وشأنه وعلو دوره في الحياة، فهو بين أن يتقدم بعبادة خالصة لله ، أو يساهم في نصرة دين الله والذب عنه . It recommends that Muslim greatness of his task, and high would his role in life is to advance the pure worship of God, or contribute to the support of God and religion, defending him.

ج- وقد يكون الموقف ظاهرة كونية مجردة، لكنه صلى الله عليه وسلم يستثمره ليربطه بهذا المعنى عن جرير بن عبدالله -رضي الله عنه- قال كنا عند النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فنظر إلى القمر ليلة يعني البدر فقال: (إنكم سترون ربكم كما ترون هذا القمر، لا تضامون في رؤيته، فإن استطعتم أن لا تغلبوا على صلاة قبل طلوع الشمس وقبل غروبها فافعلوا) ثم قرأ {وسبح بحمد ربك قبل طلوع الشمس وقبل الغروب} [رواه البخاري (554) ومسلم]. C – may be a situation the phenomenon of cosmic abstraction, but peace be upon him invested was linked to that effect Jarir bin Abdullah – may Allah be pleased with him – said: We were with the Prophet peace be upon him looked to the moon on the night means the full moon, he said: (You will see your Lord as you see this the moon, not Tdhamon to see, the you can not overcome a prayer before sunrise and before sunset so do), then (read, and celebrate the praises of thy Lord before sunrise and before sunset) [al-Bukhari (554) and Muslim].

د ـ وقد يكون الموقف مثيراً، يستثير العاطفة والمشاعر كما في حديث أنس السابق في قصة المرأة. D may be a dramatic situation, provoking emotion and feelings, as in the previous hadeeth of Anas in the story of women.

10 – التشجيع والثناء: 10 – encouragement and praise:

سأله أبو هريرة ـ رضي الله عنه ـ يوماً :من أسعد الناس بشفاعتك ؟ Asked Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him one day: one of the happiest people Bchweatk? فقال صلى الله عليه وسلم (لقد ظننت أن لا يسألني أحد عن هذا الحديث أول منك لما علمت من حرصك على الحديث) [رواه البخاري ( 99 )]. He said peace be upon him (I thought that does not ask me about this one to talk to you first learned from your eagerness to talk) [Bukhari (99)].

فتخيل معي أخي القارئ موقف أبي هريرة، وهو يسمع هذا الثناء، وهذه الشهادة من أستاذ الأساتذة، وشيخ المشايخ صلى الله عليه وسلم. Imagine me, dear reader, the position of Abu Hurayrah, which is heard this praise, and this certificate from a professor professors, Sheikh of Sheikhs peace be upon him. بحرصه على العلم، بل وتفوقه على الكثير من أقرانه. His keenness on science, and even superior to many of his peers. وتصور كيف يكون أثر هذا الشعور دافعاً لمزيد من الحرص والاجتهاد والعناية. And imagine how the impact of this sense of an impetus for further care and diligence and care.

وحين سأل أبيَ بن كعب: (أبا المنذر أي آية في كتاب الله أعظم؟) فقال أبي: آية الكرسي. When asked Ubay ibn Ka’b: (Abu Mundhir any verse in the Book of God is greater?) My father said: Ayatollah chair. قال له صلى الله عليه وسلم (ليهنك العلم أبا المنذر) [رواه مسلم (810) وأحمد (5/142)]. Said to him, peace be upon him (the father of science Ihnk Warner) [Narrated by Muslim (810) and Ahmad (5 / 142)].

إن الأمر قد لا يعدو كلمة ثناء، أو عبارة تشجيع، تنقل الطالب مواقع ومراتب في سلم الحرص والاجتهاد. It may not merely a word of praise or words of encouragement, the student movement of sites and rank in the hierarchy of care and diligence. والنفس أياً كان شأنها تميل إلى الرغبة في الشعور بالإنجاز. And self-whatever would tend to desire a sense of accomplishment. ويدفعها ثناء الناس -المنضبط- خطوات أكثر. The tribute paid by the people – disciplined – more steps.

والتشجيع والثناء حث للآخرين، ودعوة غير مباشرة لهم لأن يسلكوا هذا الرجل الذي توجه الثناء له Praise, encouragement and urging of others, and invite them indirectly because the walk in this man who draws praise him

http://zayani1.wordpress.com

http://www.sotk.org/

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:39 pm