Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

:
» ما يتداعى الكبار و الصغار بفعله ببلادنا يوم الثلاثاء القادم , أقول لهم : اتقوا الله
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm by hossam Masri

»  Muslims Majority in Europe Within 20 Years
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:01 am by hossam Masri

»  A Conversation with Ingrid Mattson
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

»  القران الكريم Quran Mishary Alafasy
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 am by hossam Masri

» صفحة الشيخ مشاري راشد العفاسي
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am by hossam Masri

» بر الوالدين طريقك إلى الجنة
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am by hossam Masri

» مليار وأربعون مليون وتسعمائة وثلاثة وسبعون ألف وثمانمائة وأربعة وعشرون حسنة
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 am by hossam Masri

»  سمية علي الديب في برنامج علم القرآن على قناة أزهري
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm by hossam Masri

» قناة أزهرى برنامج علم القرآن الحقة
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm by hossam Masri

» تحزيرنرجوا من الأخوة الأعضاء في الفيس بوك
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

»  Somaya Abdul Aziz Eddeb - Surat Al Shams
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 am by hossam Masri

»  Summaya Eddeb--Surah Al Fajr
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Blind Student Recites Quran
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 am by hossam Masri

»  Little Boy Recites Quran
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: How to Deal With the Quran
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: Being Dutiful to Parents
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: The Concept of Worship in Islam
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 am by hossam Masri

» Misrepresentation and lies about the Qur'an
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Sh. Yusuf Estes' Advice to Muslims
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 am by hossam Masri

»  How does Islam say to deal with Non Muslims?
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 am by hossam Masri

»  Priests and Preachers enter Islam
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 am by hossam Masri

» لا تعرض نفسك للفتنة
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm by hossam Masri

» 7 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm by hossam Masri

» 6 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm by hossam Masri

» 5 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm by hossam Masri

» 4 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm by hossam Masri

» 3 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm by hossam Masri

» 2 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm by hossam Masri

» 1 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - Introduction - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm by hossam Masri

» Quran Subjects
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 am by hossam Masri

»  حج المرأة
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am by hossam Masri

» تعريف الاسلام The definition of Islam
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm by hossam Masri

» الوحدة الوطنيه في مصر المسلم والقبطى أخوه بوحدة الدم والأرض
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 pm by hossam Masri

» كيف كرم النبي محمد أقباط مصر
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm by hossam Masri

» الأرض المقدسة - حب الأقصى
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am by hossam Masri

»  التيه - اليقين في الله
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة نبى الله موسى والخضر - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة السيدة مريم - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am by hossam Masri

»  سيدنا يوسف وفتنة النساء- كنوز - عمرو خالد
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm by hossam Masri

»  هل صوت المرأة عورة؟؟
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm by hossam Masri

»  (الإسلام بكل لغات العالم) Islam in all languages of the world
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Türkçe
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Nederlands
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Italiano
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Indonesia
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Français
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Español
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 am by hossam Masri

» Islam English
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Deutsch
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Bosanski
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Azərbaycanca
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 am by hossam Masri

» حتى لا تشتعل مصر
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Islam in Spanish - ISLAM EN ESPAÑOL 1/7
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 am by hossam Masri

»  رسالة لكل من تحب على الأنترنت رسالة هامة
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am by hossam Masri

»  A) The Quran on Human Embryonic Development:
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm by hossam Masri

» Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm by hossam Masri

» Welcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVD
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm by hossam Masri

»  learn an Arabic Language.
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm by hossam Masri

»  Honey kills Bacteria that resist antibiotics
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm by hossam Masri

» انا مصرى ضد الارهاب ودعوه جماعيه
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

» روزا ھەققىدە 70 مەسىلە
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 am by hossam Masri

» پەزىلەتلىك شەيخ مۇھەممەد سالىھ ئەلمۇنەججىد
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 am by hossam Masri

» The Right Creed from the Book and the Sunnah
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 am by hossam Masri

»  موقع العفاسي Site .alafasy
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 am by hossam Masri

»  Relief through Supplication
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:23 pm by hossam Masri

»  )))))Huda TV
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm by hossam Masri

» نعمة الإيمان
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:09 pm by hossam Masri

» سيرة مصعب بن عمير رضي الله عنه
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

»  رساله الي ارهابي
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm by hossam Masri

»  محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am by hossam Masri

» جسم الإنسان فى القرآن
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 am by hossam Masri

» لأعمال التي تدخل صاحبها النار؛؛أسماء المبشرون بالنار .
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 am by hossam Masri

» Insha Allah
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm by hossam Masri

»  LOVE IN ISLAM
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm by hossam Masri

»  Islam is the way of life for those who believe in God and want to live a life in worship and obedience to none but God.
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm by hossam Masri

»  CNN Reports: Powerball is Fireball
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm by hossam Masri

» NO ALCOHOL, ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY! لا الكحول، تماما وبشكل إيجابي!
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Wills الوصايا الإسلامية
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm by hossam Masri

» العلاقة بين الوالدين والطفل في الإسلام Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm by hossam Masri

» Family - Basis for Society
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm by hossam Masri

»  الطريق الروحي للإسلام The Spiritual Path of Islam
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

» Social System of Islam
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Concept of Life
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm by hossam Masri

» Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm by hossam Masri

» Translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in Russian Language - Al-Fatiha and Chapter Amma
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 am by hossam Masri

» هل اقتبس القران من كتب اليهود والنصاري
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:55 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:40 pm by hossam Masri

» حوكمی له‌به‌ركردنی جل وبه‌رگ كه‌ وێنه‌ی تێدایه‌
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm by hossam Masri

» لێكۆڵینه‌وه‌یه‌كی فقهی سه‌باره‌ت به‌ڕۆژووی مانگی شه‌عبان
القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 pm by hossam Masri

عدد الزوار

القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah Labels=0

القمر والشمس Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah

hossam Masri
    hossam Masri
    مدير المنتدي The administrator
    مدير المنتدي  The administrator

عدد المساهمات : 1414
    نقاط : 4057
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-06-18
    الموقع : https://islam2110.yoo7.com

القمر والشمس  Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah Empty القمر والشمس Moon and sun((Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah

Post by hossam Masri Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:59 am

الاعجاز في القرآن والسنة

القمر والشمس

وجدوا أن القمر يسير بسرعة 18 كيلو مترا في الثانية والواحدة والأرض 15 كيلومترا في الثانية والشمس 12 كيلومترا في الثانية .. الشمس تجري والأرض تجري والقمر يجري قال الله تعالى ( وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ذَلِكَ تَقْدِيرُ الْعَزِيزِ الْعَلِيمِ * وَالْقَمَرَ قَدَّرْنَاهُ مَنَازِلَ حَتَّى عَادَ كَالْعُرْجُونِ الْقَدِيمِ * لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ) عليّ يجري ومحمد يسير بمنازل وعليّ لا يدرك محمدا ما معنى هذا ؟ معناه أن عليّا يجري ومحمد يجري ولكن عليّا لا يدرك محمدا الذي يجري الله يقول : ( وَالشَّمْسُ تَجْرِي لِمُسْتَقَرٍّ لَّهَا ) ثم قال : ( لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ ) يكون القمر قبلها أم لا ؟ .. القمر قبلها وهي تجري ولا تدركه وتجري ولا تدركه لأن سرعة القمر 18 كيلومترا والأرض 15 كيلو مترا والشمس 12 كيلومترا فمهما جرت الشمس فإنها لا تدرك القمر ولكن ما الذي يجعل القمر يحافظ على منازله ؟ وكان من الممكن أن يمشي ويتركها ؟وجدوا أن القمر يجري في تعرج يلف ولا يجري في خط مستقيم هكذا ولكنه جري بهذا الشكل حتى يبقى محافظا على منازله ومواقعه تأملوا فقط في هذه الحركة القمر , الشمس , الأرض , النجوم تجري لو اختلف تقدير سرعاتها.. كان اليوم الثاني يأتي فنقول : أين الشمس ؟ نقول والله تأخرت عنا عشرين مرحلة ! ويجئ بعد سنة من يقول : أين الشمس ؟ نقول : والله ضاعت ..! من أجرى كل كوكب ؟ ( وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ ) يسبح ويحافظ على مداره ويحافظ على سرعته ويحافظ على موقعه صنع من ؟ ذلك تقدير العزيز العليم ! هل هذا تقدير أم لا ؟ وهل يكون التقدير صدفة ؟ .. لا إن التقدير يكون من إرادة مريد .. هذا التقدير من قويّ .. من قادر سبحانه وتعالى وضع كل شئ في مكانه وأجراه في مكانه.

Miracles in the Quran and Sunnah

Moon and sun

They found that the moon is moving at 18 kilometers per second and the one and the earth 15 kilometers per second and the sun 12 miles per second .. The sun being and the earth being and the moon are said God (and the sun resting place for the estimation of Aleem Aziz * and the moon We have appointed mansions until he returned Kaerjon old * not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor the night outstrip the day, and all floating in an orbit) to being Mohamed was walking past houses and Ali, do not Muhammad is aware of what does this mean? Means that the higher being and Muhammad are high, but do not realize that Muhammad is Allah says: (And the sun runs on its fixed) and then said: (not for the sun to overtake the moon) the moon is accepted or not? .. The moon before it is going on and being aware and not aware that the speed of the moon and the earth 18 kilometers 15 kilometers 12 kilometers and the sun no matter what were the sun, it does not overtake the moon, but what makes the moon keep their homes? It was possible to walk and leave her? Found that the moon is in the slalom wraps and is not being in a straight line so but it happened this way, so stay at the homes and sites Consider only in this movement the moon, sun, earth, the stars are, if different estimate velocities .. Today was the second coming, we say: Where is the sun? Say God delayed us twenty stage! Iji and a year later to say: Where is the sun? We say: God, lost ..! Conducted of each planet? (All floating in an orbit) swim and maintain the orbit and maintains its speed and maintains its made of? Estimation of Mighty, the Wise! Is this assessment or not? Is the estimate a coincidence? .. Not the estimate will be who wants to .. This appreciation of the strong .. Than capable of Almighty God and put everything in place and carried out in place

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 pm