Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam in all languages of the world الإسلام بكل لغات العالم

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

:
» ما يتداعى الكبار و الصغار بفعله ببلادنا يوم الثلاثاء القادم , أقول لهم : اتقوا الله
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm by hossam Masri

»  Muslims Majority in Europe Within 20 Years
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:01 am by hossam Masri

»  A Conversation with Ingrid Mattson
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

»  القران الكريم Quran Mishary Alafasy
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:27 am by hossam Masri

» صفحة الشيخ مشاري راشد العفاسي
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am by hossam Masri

» بر الوالدين طريقك إلى الجنة
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 am by hossam Masri

» مليار وأربعون مليون وتسعمائة وثلاثة وسبعون ألف وثمانمائة وأربعة وعشرون حسنة
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 am by hossam Masri

»  سمية علي الديب في برنامج علم القرآن على قناة أزهري
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:44 pm by hossam Masri

» قناة أزهرى برنامج علم القرآن الحقة
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm by hossam Masri

» تحزيرنرجوا من الأخوة الأعضاء في الفيس بوك
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am by hossam Masri

» çocuk hafız sümeyye eldeb
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

»  Somaya Abdul Aziz Eddeb - Surat Al Shams
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 am by hossam Masri

»  Summaya Eddeb--Surah Al Fajr
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Blind Student Recites Quran
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 am by hossam Masri

»  Little Boy Recites Quran
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: How to Deal With the Quran
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: Being Dutiful to Parents
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 am by hossam Masri

»  Solutions: The Concept of Worship in Islam
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am by hossam Masri

»  Why a man can have four wives while a woman can not have more than one husband?
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 am by hossam Masri

» Misrepresentation and lies about the Qur'an
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Sh. Yusuf Estes' Advice to Muslims
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 am by hossam Masri

»  How does Islam say to deal with Non Muslims?
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 am by hossam Masri

»  Priests and Preachers enter Islam
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 am by hossam Masri

» لا تعرض نفسك للفتنة
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 am by hossam Masri

»  Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm by hossam Masri

» 7 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm by hossam Masri

» 6 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm by hossam Masri

» 5 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm by hossam Masri

» 4 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm by hossam Masri

» 3 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm by hossam Masri

» 2 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm by hossam Masri

» 1 - Learn Tajweed with Shaikh Yasir Qadhi - Introduction - The Noble Emissaries (As-Safara Al-Keram)
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm by hossam Masri

» Quran Subjects
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 am by hossam Masri

»  حج المرأة
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am by hossam Masri

» تعريف الاسلام The definition of Islam
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm by hossam Masri

» الوحدة الوطنيه في مصر المسلم والقبطى أخوه بوحدة الدم والأرض
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 pm by hossam Masri

» كيف كرم النبي محمد أقباط مصر
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm by hossam Masri

» الأرض المقدسة - حب الأقصى
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:29 am by hossam Masri

»  التيه - اليقين في الله
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة نبى الله موسى والخضر - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 am by hossam Masri

»  قصة السيدة مريم - قصص القرآن عمرو خالد
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am by hossam Masri

»  سيدنا يوسف وفتنة النساء- كنوز - عمرو خالد
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm by hossam Masri

» قبل بدء الخلق- كنوز 1- عمرو خالد
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 pm by hossam Masri

»  هل صوت المرأة عورة؟؟
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm by hossam Masri

»  (الإسلام بكل لغات العالم) Islam in all languages of the world
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Türkçe
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Nederlands
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:46 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Italiano
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Indonesia
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Français
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Español
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 am by hossam Masri

» Islam English
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Deutsch
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Bosanski
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 am by hossam Masri

» Islam Azərbaycanca
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 am by hossam Masri

» حتى لا تشتعل مصر
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 am by hossam Masri

»  Islam in Spanish - ISLAM EN ESPAÑOL 1/7
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:14 am by hossam Masri

»  رسالة لكل من تحب على الأنترنت رسالة هامة
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am by hossam Masri

»  A) The Quran on Human Embryonic Development:
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm by hossam Masri

» Some Basic Islamic Beliefs
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm by hossam Masri

» Welcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVDWelcome to The Quran DVD
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 pm by hossam Masri

»  learn an Arabic Language.
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:33 pm by hossam Masri

»  Honey kills Bacteria that resist antibiotics
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:05 pm by hossam Masri

» انا مصرى ضد الارهاب ودعوه جماعيه
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

»  ھۆججەت ئۇلىنىشى islamhouse
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am by hossam Masri

» روزا ھەققىدە 70 مەسىلە
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 am by hossam Masri

» پەزىلەتلىك شەيخ مۇھەممەد سالىھ ئەلمۇنەججىد
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 am by hossam Masri

» The Right Creed from the Book and the Sunnah
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 am by hossam Masri

»  موقع العفاسي Site .alafasy
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 am by hossam Masri

»  Relief through Supplication
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:23 pm by hossam Masri

»  )))))Huda TV
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:05 pm by hossam Masri

» نعمة الإيمان
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:09 pm by hossam Masri

» سيرة مصعب بن عمير رضي الله عنه
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

»  رساله الي ارهابي
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm by hossam Masri

»  محمد رسول الله صل الله عليه وسلم
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am by hossam Masri

» جسم الإنسان فى القرآن
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:15 am by hossam Masri

» لأعمال التي تدخل صاحبها النار؛؛أسماء المبشرون بالنار .
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 am by hossam Masri

» Insha Allah
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm by hossam Masri

»  LOVE IN ISLAM
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:34 pm by hossam Masri

»  Islam is the way of life for those who believe in God and want to live a life in worship and obedience to none but God.
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm by hossam Masri

»  CNN Reports: Powerball is Fireball
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm by hossam Masri

» NO ALCOHOL, ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY! لا الكحول، تماما وبشكل إيجابي!
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Wills الوصايا الإسلامية
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm by hossam Masri

» العلاقة بين الوالدين والطفل في الإسلام Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm by hossam Masri

» Family - Basis for Society
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm by hossam Masri

»  الطريق الروحي للإسلام The Spiritual Path of Islam
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm by hossam Masri

» Social System of Islam
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 pm by hossam Masri

» The Islamic Concept of Life
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:50 pm by hossam Masri

» Parent-Child Relationship in Islam
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm by hossam Masri

» Translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in Russian Language - Al-Fatiha and Chapter Amma
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 am by hossam Masri

» هل اقتبس القران من كتب اليهود والنصاري
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:55 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 pm by hossam Masri

» دوعاو ئه‌ذكارو ئاداب بۆ منداڵان له‌ سوننه‌تی صه‌حیحی پێغه‌مبه‌رمان صلى الله عليه وسلم
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:40 pm by hossam Masri

» حوكمی له‌به‌ركردنی جل وبه‌رگ كه‌ وێنه‌ی تێدایه‌
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm by hossam Masri

» لێكۆڵینه‌وه‌یه‌كی فقهی سه‌باره‌ت به‌ڕۆژووی مانگی شه‌عبان
You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 pm by hossam Masri

عدد الزوار

You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Labels=0

You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hossam Masri
    hossam Masri
    مدير المنتدي The administrator
    مدير المنتدي  The administrator

عدد المساهمات : 1414
    نقاط : 4057
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 2010-06-18
    الموقع : https://islam2110.yoo7.com

You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by hossam Masri Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 am

يا من تسألين لماذا الحجاب!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

بِسْـمِ اللّـهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيـمِ الحمد

لله رب العالمين ، و الصلاة و السلام على سيدنا محمد سيد الأولين و الآخرين ، و على آله و صحبه و من اهتدى بهديه إلى يوم الدين الحجـاب لمـاذا ؟ excl.gif فضائل الحجاب الحجاب طاعة لله عز و جل و طاعة لرسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم أوجب الله تعالى طاعته ، و طاعة رسوله صلى الله عليه و سلم فقال : ( وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْرًا أَنْ يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ وَمَنْ يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا مُبِينًا ) الأحزاب : 36 و قد أمر الله سبحانه و تعالى النساء بالحجاب ، فقال عز و جل (وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا ) و قال سبحانه : (وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَى جُيُوبِهِنَّ ) النور : 31 و قال سبحانه : ( وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَى ) الأحزاب : 33 و قال تبارك و تعالى : ( وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتَاعًا فَاسْأَلُوهُنَّ مِنْ وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ ذَلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ ) الأحزاب : 53 و قال تعالى : (يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُلْ لِأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاءِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِنْ جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ ) و قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : ( المرأة عورة ) يعني أنه يجب سترها . الحجاب عفة فقد جعل الله تعالى التزام الحجاب عنوان العفة ، فقال تعالى : (يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُلْ لِأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاءِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِنْ جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ ذَلِكَ أَدْنَى أَنْ يُعْرَفْنَ ) لتسترهن بأنهن عفائف مصونات ( فَلَا يُؤْذَيْنَ ) فلا يتعرض لهن الفساق بالأذى ، و في قوله سبحانه ( فَلَا يُؤْذَيْنَ ) إشارة إلى أن في معرفة محاسن المرأة إيذاء لها ، و لذويها بالفتنة و الشر . و رخص الله تبارك و تعالى للنساء العجائز اللائي لم يبق فيهن موضع فتنة في وضع الجلابيب ، و كشف الوجه و الكفين ، فقال عز و جل : ( وَالْقَوَاعِدُ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ اللَّاتِي لَا يَرْجُونَ نِكَاحًا فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْهِنَّ جُنَاحٌ ) أي إثم (أَنْ يَضَعْنَ ثِيَابَهُنَّ غَيْرَ مُتَبَرِّجَاتٍ بِزِينَةٍ ) ثم عقبه بيان المستحب و الأكمل فقال عز و جل ( وَأَنْ يَسْتَعْفِفْنَ ) بإستبقاء الجلابيب ( خَيْرٌ لَهُنَّ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ ) النور : 60 فوصف الحجاب بأنه عفة ، و خير في حق العجائز فكيف بالشابات ؟ الحجاب طهارة قال سبحانه : ( وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتَاعًا فَاسْأَلُوهُنَّ مِنْ وَرَاءِ حِجَابٍ ذَلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ ) الأحزاب : 53 ، فوصف الحجاب بأنه طهارة لقلوب المؤمنين و المؤمنات ، لأن العين إذا لم تر لم يشته القلب ، أما إذا رأت العين : قد يشته القلب و قد لا يشتهي ، و من هنا كان القلب عند عدم الرؤيا أطهر ، و عدم الفتنة حينئذ أظهر ، لأن الحجاب يقطع أطماع مرضى القلوب ( فَلَا تَخْضَعْنَ بِالْقَوْلِ فَيَطْمَعَ الَّذِي فِي قَلْبِهِ مَرَضٌ ) الأحزاب : 32 . الحجاب ستر قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم : " إن الله تعالى حيٌّ ستير ، يحب الحياء و الستر " ، و قال صلى الله عليه و سلم : " أيما امرأة نزعت ثيابها في غير بيتها ، خرق الله عز و جل عنها ستره " ، و الجزاء من جنس العمل . الحجاب تقوى قال الله تعالى : ( يا بني آدم قد أنزلنا عليكم لباساً يواري سوءاتكم و ريشاً ، و لباس التقوى ذلك خير ) . الحجاب إيمان و الله سبحانه و تعالى لم يخاطب بالحجاب إلا المؤمنات ، فقال سبحانه و تعالى : ( وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ ) و قال عز و جل : ( وَنِسَاءِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ) ، و لما دخل نسوة من بني تميم على أم المؤمنين عائشة رضي الله عنها ، عليهن ثياب رقاق ، قالت : " إن كنتن مؤمنات فليس هذا بلباس المؤمنات ، و إن كنتن غير مؤمناتٍ ، فتمتعن به " . الحجاب حياء و قد قال صلى الله عليه و سلم : " إن لكل دين خلقاً ، و خلق الإسلام الحياء " . و قال صلى الله عليه و سلم : " الحياء من لإيمان ، و الإيمان في الجنة " . قال صلى الله عليه و سلم : " الحياء و الإيمان قُرِنا جميعاً ، فإذا رُفع أحدهما رفع الآخر " ، و عن أم المؤمنين عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت : " كنت أدخل البيت الذي دفن فيه رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم و أبي رضي الله عنه واضعة ثوبي ، و أقول " إنما هو زوجي و أبي " ، فلما دفن عمر رضي الله عنه ، والله ما دخلت إلا مشدودة علي ثيابي ، حياءً من عمر رضي الله عنه " ، و من هنا فإن الحجاب يتناسب مع الحياء الذي جُبلت عليه المرأة . الحجاب غيرة يتناسب الحجاب أيضاً مع الغيرة التي جُبل عليها الرجل السويُّ ، الذي يأنف أ، تمتد النظرات الخائنة إلى زوجته و بناته ، و كم من حروب نشبت في الجاهلية و الإسلام غيرةٌ على النساء ، و حمية لحرمتهن ، قال عليُّ رضي الله عنه : " بلغني أن نسائكم يزاحمن العلوج – أي الرجال الكفار من العجم – في الأسواق ، ألا تغارون ؟ إنه لا خير فيمن لا يغار " .

You who are you asking why the veil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the name of God the Merciful

Praise be to Allah, and prayer and peace be upon our master Muhammad and the first two others, and his family and his family and followers of the Day of Judgement

Why the veil? excl.gif

Virtues of the hijab

Headscarf in obedience to God the Almighty and obedience to the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace

Allaah has enjoined his obedience, and obedience to His Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said: (and was for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger is to have any option about their those who disobey Allah and His Messenger have decreed a) parties: 36

Has the command of Allah Almighty and women in hijab, said the Almighty (Say to the believing women to lower-Aware private parts and not to show off their adornment except what appears thereof) and the Almighty said: (and hope to get married) light: 31

And the Almighty said: (and stay in your houses do not display yourselves like the times of ignorance) parties: 33, said the Blessed and Almighty: (the daughters of your baggage, ask them from behind a veil, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts) parties: 53 and the Almighty said: (O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and women of the believers to draw their bodies)

And "The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace: (women exposed) means that you must keep concealed.

Chastity veil

Has made God's commitment to the veil address abstinence, God said: (O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the believing women, ask them from behind a screen, they should be known) to Tstrhn that they Afaiv Msonat (so do not disturb), it is exposed to them immoral harm, and in the words of Allaah (there is no disturb) to indicate that to know the advantages of women abused her, and to their relatives sedition and evil.

And licenses, God blessed and exalted women elderly women who did not stay therein, the subject of a trial in a Galabeyas, and revealed the face and hands, said the Almighty: (And as for women who do not expect a marriage is no sin on them) any sin (wedlock, not to show adornment ), and heel and full statement would be desirable, he said the Almighty (and-bearing) retain Galabeyas (better for them and Allah is Hearing, Knowing) light: 60

He described the veil as a virtue, and good in the right of the elderly, how young women?

The veil of purity

Almighty said: (the daughters of your baggage, ask them from behind a veil, that is purer for your hearts and their hearts) parties: 53, described the veil as a purity to the hearts of believers and believers, because the eye if you do not see no Esheth heart, and if it considers the eye: You may Esheth heart and may not like , and from here the heart when you are not the purest vision, and lack of sedition then showed, because patients ambitions veil cut hearts (not soft in speech, saying that in his heart disease) parties: 32.

Veil covering the

The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace: "Allah Almighty district Steer, like shyness and modesty," and said peace be upon him: "Any woman who is stripped of her clothes in her house, violating God the Almighty by the jacket," and the penalty of sex work.

Strengthen the veil

Almighty God said: (O have revealed unto you raiment to conceal Suatkm and Richa, and clothing of piety that is good).

Hijab Iman

God Almighty does not address the veil but the believers, said the Almighty: (Say to the believers) and said the Almighty: (and the believing women), and when he entered the wives of the Bani Tamim mother of believers Aisha, may God bless them, they have clothes thin, She said: "If ye believers this is not the clothes of believing women, and that ye non-believers, Vtemtan it."

The veil of shyness

And may Allah bless him and grant him peace: "Every religion in ethics, Islam and the creation of modesty."

And may Allah bless him and grant him peace: "modesty of the faith, and faith in heaven."

May Allah bless him and grant him peace: "Modesty and faith of all centuries, if one of them lift up the other," and for the mother of believers Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: "I enter the house, which buried the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace and my father may Allah be pleased with him taking my clothes, and say "is my husband and my father," when he was buried Omar may Allah be pleased with him, God entered but tight on my clothes, the modesty of Omar may Allah be pleased with him, "and from here the veil commensurate with the shyness that is inherent by women.

Veil jealousy

Commensurate with the veil also with jealousy that mount by a normal man, who despises a extends looks treacherous to his wife and daughters, and how many wars in ignorance and Islam jealous women, and diets for their femininity, "said Ali may Allah be pleased with him:" I heard that your wives Izaahman infidels - the men infidels from foreigners - in the market, not Tagaron? It is not the best one who does not envious. "

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm